Twenty Seven

The New Deal.

"Don't mind me

"Don't mind me." Klaus leaned against the bar. Damon and Elena turned around in a shock. "Klaus..." Elena said worriedly. "You're going to do this in the Grill? In front of everyone?" Damon said as he looked around.

"It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to the local pub to grab a drink with a mate." Klaus said as he walked up to the pair.

"Hmm. Well I don't see a red haired ponytail following you, so..." Damon said. Klaus glared at him. Wanting nothing more than to stake the Salvatore.

"How lovely." Damon sighed. "Tony, get a round, would you?" Klaus turned to his hybrid. "I'm surprised to stuck around in town long enough for happy hour. I would have assumed you ditched this place with the traitorous agent Danvers."

"You do not comment on her. Especially around me or I will not hesitate to remove your heart from your chest." Klaus warned, his eyes turning yellow like a werewolf. 

He then took a deep breath. "My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Klaus told him. "Cute, blonde bombshell? Psycho? Shouldn't be too hard to find."

"Truth is, I've grown to rather like your little town. Thinking I might fancy a home here. I imagine you are wondering how does this affect you. The answer is, not in the slightest... for most of you. I do have four people on my 'do not harm' list. As long as I get what I want, and everyone behaves themself, you can go on to living your little lives however you choose." Klaus said as he picked up some darts and aimed them at the board. 

"You have my word." Klaus mimicked  his older brother. 

"Who are the four people?" Elena asked. "Jenna Sommers, Stefan Salvatore, Bonnie Bennett, and Caroline Forbes." Klaus answered. Damon laughed, "Let me guess. Natasha was the one who gave you that list?" Klaus nodded. "Didn't have you two anywhere on it, not even on the runners up list. But, if it makes you feel better, you both are barely above Matt Donovan."

"I'll have to thank Natasha for that one, and here I was thinking she was warming up to me." Damon said. "Oh, please. She hates you." Klaus and Elena said in unison.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena then asked Klaus. "Well, for starters, you can tell me where I might find 'do not harm' member number two." Klaus said to Elena. 

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Damon walked back up to them. "Well, you see, that is a shame. Your brother stole from me. I need him back so I can take what's mine, without physically injuring him of course. That'll make it more difficult. Thank you, Natasha." Klaus said, then mumbled the last bit.

"That sounds like a Klaus, Natasha, and Stefan problem." Elena shrugged. Klaus walked up to her, glaring. Damon stood in front of Elena causing Klaus to chuckle. "Well, this is me broadening the scope, Elena."