Thirty Five

All My Children.

"This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy

"This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy."

"Hey, broody." Natasha waved from the doorway of Stefan Salvatore's bedroom. "Natasha, where have you been? Sleepover with an Original?" He asked, a tang of jealousy in his voice. She rolled her eyes, "Nope. Unlike your brother."

"Why are you here?" Stefan sighed as he forced his gaze to stay on her eyes and not travel. "I need you to go."

"I just got here." Natasha said. "Yes, well if you don't leave I'll end up doing one of two things. And I know I'll regret both. So i'm telling you to leave."

"Stefan," Natasha walked up to him but didn't get a chance to add on before Stefan vamp sped up to her and pinned her to the wall. He had his forearm on her neck, while his other hand pinned her hands above her head. Stefan looked down at her, the pair making eye contact.

"The tension. It's hot." Spencer said as he sat on the edge of Stefan's bed.

"I don't know if I want to kiss you or bite you." Stefan muttered as his face seemed to now be inches from Natasha's. She looked to the side, unaware of how to respond to his comment. Stefan, seeing her jawline placed a kiss on it. He worked his way down to her neck. "Maybe I'll do both." He whispered.

"Horny vampire." Spencer shook his head. Natasha heard her ghost friend's voice, this snapping her out of whatever spell Stefan seeingly put on her. She yanked her hands down and out of Stefan's grip and punched him in the face, having him groan as he took a step back.

"Did you just punch Stefan?" Damon asked as he appeared at the doorway. "Yes. And what about it?" Spencer hummed. "She did." Stefan said as he ran his tongue on the inside of his cheek where Natasha had hit him.

"This sexual tension between you two is driving me insane. First I deal with Klefan, then Klanvers, and now Steftasha? Did I ever mention how I hate love triangles." Damon shook his head.

"Interesting to hear you of all people say that, Damon." Stefan's glare shot up to his brother, who scowled.

~~~

"Elijah," Natasha said as she opened her house door to see the Original standing in front of her. "You called. Is there something you've found out about what my mother is planning?" He asked her, stepping inside the house.

"I lied to you earlier." She said rather quietly. "About?" Elijah asked cautiously as he shut the front door. "Last night when the traditional waltz ended, I had gone upstairs because I had an excruciating headache and felt as if I was being strangled. It turns out I was feeling the pain of my descenet; Lydia Martin. Long story short I, uh, undid a spell which took a lot out of me... I died. I was dead all night until this morning. While dead I spoke to Sheila Bennett, Bonnie's grandmother, and she told me that Esther linked you to your siblings. She plans on channeling the Bennett bloodline to kill one of you, Finn I'm assuming as he wants this as much as she does. Elena knows this. Her blood was needed to bind you all."