Helping you move on.

•yo I'm back???? I didn't edit this all the way cause I'm tired so just ignore the mistakes <3•

You were a mess. But when weren't you.

Maybe this is why he left you.

"Listen y/n, I'm just going to honest alright, I don't love you. I stopped loving you a long time ago, to be honest the last 6 months I thought the spark I had for you would come back but it didn't. I love someone else and I wish I could love you but I can't. So I think it's time to call in quits. You're okay right?"

"Am I okay? Are you serious?"

Your self esteem, confidence and respect was complete gone.

"How can i be okay? I mean you propose to me 3 months ago, we were making plans for our wedding, you just yesterday told me you loved me and I was the only one for you but it was all a lie. How am I going to be okay."

"Yeah I lied and I'm sorry about that but I just thought I should tell you the truth cause I was just wasting time prolonging this-"

"You're sorry."

"I am."

"Sorry for what."

"..."

"For wasting your time? For not wanting to be a man and tell your fiancé that you have no feelings for her even though you always let her know how much you loved her just so you don't have to break up with her and not only that but you have a side chick that you love more-"

"Listen I-"

"No I'm the one talking. I want you to be out of my house by the end of the day. I get off of work after 9pm  I expect you to be gone before then."

"Y/n.."

"No. I'm done talking."

After that whole ordeal you were sobbing in the bathroom.

You were so strong while talking to him but now you were a emotional mess.

You weren't ready to get back to work just yet so you used the last of your lunch break in the bathroom.

That's when your phone buzzed

Babe🤍💍:
When do you think you'll drop off my ring.

The audacity.

You couldn't finish the day so you talked to your manager and being a great manager she told you to take today and tomorrow off and you went home.

The problem was he was probably still at your place taking all his stuff.

You decided to just sit in the cafe near by to just burn time and not go back to your apartment.

You sat at a table and just had a coffee waiting for the clock to say 9:30.

An hour later you heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n?"

You looked up and saw your best friend L there.

"Oh hey L-" before you could finish he cut you off

"What's wrong?" He asked
He noticed your voice cracking and your puffy eyes.

"It's nothing..." you looked down at your coffee.

"Y/n, something is obliviously wrong what happened."

You didn't say anything.

"Listen Im not going to force you to tell me, tell me when you're ready. Do you want me to call your fiancé h-"