Fast as lighting (REQUEST OS)

Request- L x Reader (Quick silver au)
×request context×
This Oneshot the reader where she would look like Peter Maximoff (x-men) so she would have all his character traits and also be mutant like Peter so she would be really fast (Accelerated Perception - superhuman speed). Shes also kleptomaniac but she steals candy, desserts, rather than money.

@Vanessakucera I hope you enjoy :)

××××××××

Ls pov

I sigh, leaning back in the office chair. It's early morning, and the sun is just barely making its appearance.

"Is our shift almost over?" You yawned taking out your earbuds.

I look over to you, laying in the armchair on the opposite side of the hotel room.

"Mr. Yagami and Matsuda will be here around 6 am. in about 2 hours." I said, looking back at my computer monitor.

"Man, I'm so tired. I wish they'd get here faster." You said standing up.

"Why don't you get some rest."

"If I could sleep, I would, but I can't. Trust me I been trying to knock out for the last hour."

Unsure how to feel about that statement when you should be working. I just chose not to hear it.

"I understand, dear." I continued to look over some information when I heard one of the phones that is used for contacting the taskforce members ring, but I'm not sure where it is.

"Y/n could you -" Before I could finish, you're standing next to me with the ringing phone in your hand.

"It's Matsuda." You smiled.

As always, I'm thankful for your speed.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ryuzaki, me and Mr. Yagami will be coming sooner than expected, we think Mr Yagami found something interesting and might be of some use to the case."

"That's all right, contact watari when you arrive." I stood up to stretch.

"I'm going to get a drink. Do you want anything?" I saw you walk over to the kitchen.

"I'm alright." I hung up on Matsuda and set the phone down.

Until it dawned on me.

"Love?" I walk over to the small hotel kitchen like area, and you aren't there.

However, I do find one stray emptyu monster energy drink on the counter.

"Well, isn't that lovely."

I sighed, knowing what's about to happen, and before I knew it, there were sweets all around the hotel.

I walk over back to where I was, and you're in the armchair eating a bunch of chocolates.

"Hi love! I saw there was a new bakery near this hotel, and oh my god, the sweets there are to die for." You speak rather quickly.

"Y/n-" you cut me off.

"Here, taste this one. it's a milk chocolate with a strawberry champagne filling, isn't it so good?" In a blink of an eye, you were feeding me different chocolates.

"Y/n, did you steal them?" I sighed.

"I wasn't trying to..." You said.

"You can't keep stealing, although it's just sweets you really shouldn't." I say while eating the chocolate because, well, it's already stolen. 

 i look up, but i can barely see you, speeding around the room and slight glances of your sliver hair flashing around.

I sighed, knowing there wasn't much I could do. It was clear you've gotten a caffeine high.