Lies (L x Reader) Pt. 6

•I really need to stop making fake ass promises...•

I was sitting on the cold concrete as Kimi was still hitting and and kicking me as I bit my lip to hold in the pain.

"What are you a masochist" she giggled stomping on my leg with her heel.

If I was going to die here I at least want to die knowing i pissed the hell out of her.

"Yeah I am. It was more fun with L in bed though." I smirked as she stopped.

"The hell." She stared at me.

"Oh yeah...L always did wonders on my body. Him and his huge di-" she smacked me so hard.

"Dont ever talk about L like that." She kicked me.

"Why? I'm only saying he's amazing in the sheets" I smirked.

"You dumb ass bitch" she ran to the table and grabbed a knife and sprinted towards me but since I got my hands lose i was able to untie the ropes enough so I could stand up with no problem and kick her causing her to drop the knife and fall of the glass shard scattered floor.

I could only really use one of my legs properly to fight since she hurt my other.

I ripped off the rope as she yanked me by the hair and pulled me to try to choke me but I struggled and stomped as hard as possible on her foot and got her off of me.

I fell on the floor with her though and cut my arms as it tore a parts of my sleeves and dug into my skin.

She pulled my hurt leg and dragged me on the floor that had broken glass everywhere and I yelled in pain.

I punched her and get up and grab the bat on the floor and hold it up.

She got up and grabbed the knife that had fallen and stood across from me.

"Your going to regret that" she stood up.

"Really? Why don't you make me" I started at her.

She ran up to me and slid on the floor and missed my swing and made a deep cut on my arm.

"God damn it Kimi" I yelled turning around quickly and swing it again as hard as I could knocking her out cold.

...

•|L POV|•

I had been on the computer for hours trying to find out where Kimi had (Y/n) but this was taking longer than I expected.

Someone rings the door bell and i go up to open it.

"Ryuzaki!" I opened the door to Matsuda.

"Ah Matsuda"

"It's been awhile, like 2 years since the Kira investigation" he said walking in as I closed the door.

"Yeah.."I sighed.

"So what happened to (y/n)" his tone changed.

"She was taken by a girl named Kimi Nakumara. And I have been trying to track down her location but I'm having trouble to" I explained