Caught

-UPDATE BECAUSE I FORGOT THIS WAS FINISHED SO HERE OKAY SORRY BACK TO HIATUS-

-background info: you and L start dating in secret because you don't want the task force to know and especially with L being your boss and you being his subordinate.

I opened my eyes from the sun shining on my face. I turn to my side and see my sleepy detective who was holding my hand while I slept.

"Good morning love." He said sweetly, not opening his eyes.

"Did I wake you?" I say moving closer.

"No I been awake, but I just been resting my eyes." He said, reminding me of his insomnia.

"You should sleep." I sighed cuddling him.

"If you say so..." he said pulling me closer.

I feel his hands on my waist.

I look up at him, his pale light skin shining from of sunlight, his dark almost black hair contrasting his pale complexion, his eyes were closed but he had big round dark eyes with his dark under eyes outlining them. He also has long lashes that I was always envious of but loved how they looked.

I cupped his face, his sharp jawline that I adored, his cute slim nose I loved to boop, his lips with a light shade of red I loved to kiss and look at. Everything about him I just adored and loved.

I smiled as his eyes were still closed.

"Love, what are we going to do today? Besides work and after everyone shift is over let's get something to eat, what do you think?" I said knowing he never takes days off. The most he does is take a few hours off at night so that he can lay besides you while you sleep and don't feel alone at night.

"Whatever you want." He said getting more comfortable.

"Really~" I smiled caressing his face.

He opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"Yes love." He said in his raspy sleeping voice.

He kissed my lips softly and lovingly.

Pulling me closer into his embraced he cuddle me while leaving kisses on my cheek and a bit on my neck.

He was feeling quite playful today but I didn't mean he was so cute.

My phone then starts to ring and I pull away to answer it, leaving L pouting.

He's quite childish too.

I see the called id; 'Matsu :)'

"What's up?" I answer.

"Hey y/n, are you almost here?" Matsu asked.

I forgot he wanted to get lunch with the taskforce since L let them have a day off.

Sitting up in the bed I try to figure out what to do cause I spent all morning sleeping and cuddling with the boss.

"Oh yeah sorry I got distracted ... just give me 15 minutes and I'll be there shortly!" I said.

I felt L grab my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Don't rush." He said sighing.

I don't get why he was in this type of mood, a little out of character. I know he was messing with me too.

"Who was that?" Matsuda asked.

"Oh that's just the tv, I'm watching a drama right now and lost track of time haha, let me turn it off-" I nudge L but he only held on tighter.

He also started to kiss my shoulder trying to get me to react but I stayed strong.

"Anyways I'll see you soon." I said, I tossed my phone to the side.

"Really L?" I sighed.

"What did I do?" He said letting go and going back to lay down on the bed.

"You're so careful around the task force but when I'm on the phone you have no problem kissing me and teasing me." I said.

"Are you saying you don't like it when I do that." He looked at me with his big round dark eyes.

"Shut up, I have to go now. We can cuddle when I get home." I smiled.

I got up and stretched and when I reached for my phone my heart sank.

Call ongoing:
Matsu

"What's wrong?" L noticed my face and quickly put two and two together. He's smart after all.

"Matsuda?" I said holding out hope that he hung up.

"Yeah?"

"...you were listening huh."

"Yeah... so was most of the taskforce, forgot I had you on speaker."

"Jesus Christ-"

"So Ls quite playful huh?"

Hanging up on him I looked at L.

"Well now they know you're occupied, why don't you stay..."

-ik matsu catching you guys is what I wrote already but it's one of my favs, also sorry Matsu Stans no y/n x Matsu this is Ls book after all-