Helping You Move On. Pt.2

•it's been a while since I updated sorry!!! D: I just got really busy but this one is long so I hope it makes up for it <3•

"Let go of her."

I stood there, my cheek stinging and a bit of pain as he was still gripping a fist full of my hair.

He drops me rather harshly.

"Hey ryuzaki." He smiled "we're kinda busy right now so please get the hell out."

The rest of the night was a lot of yelling, fighting and a blur.

"Let's go y/n."

I looked up with tears in my eyes to see L pick me up by my hand and take me outside.

There were a few officers outside and as much I , for some reason, didn't want to press charges against my ex I did in the end.

"Do you have anywhere to stay the night?" One of the officers asked.

"Uh L?" I looked over at him.

"Of course." He nodded.

I packed a overnight bag and went with L.

The car ride back to his apartment was awkward and quiet.

I started to get ready for bed since all I wanted was to just pass out and forget everything that happened today.

"When you're ready you can go sleep in my room, I'll be in the office if you need anything."

"Oh okay thank you L." I looked up at him but I saw his cheek was red and bruised.

He also had a cut on his face but it seemed to had dried up.

I think he could tell I was sadden seeing what had happened.

"Don't worry y/n I'm alright." He said with a sweet smiled with his hand on my shoulder.

He walked off and I went to go lay down.

What even was today.

I got dumped and now I'm staying with L.
I didn't want to stay home alone anyways.
I wish L didn't get involved. I felt awful seeing what happened.

I just didn't know what to do anymore.

An hour passed and I was still laying on his bed looking around the room once again.

Looking over at the clock it said 2:34am.

I knew I couldn't sleep so I got up and walked down the hallway where I heard keyboard clicking and candy wrappers crinkling.

I took a peep into the room and saw L leaning back in his office chair swaying side to side while popping in a few pieces of candy.

I saw him flip through files and papers while clicking on different documents on his computer slowly.

I didn't know I should say anything or let him work in peace. I mean he's done so much already.

"Yes y/n?" L slowly turned his chair around, snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Is something wrong it's pretty late.." he tilted his head.

"Oh yeah, I just couldn't sleep and I was kinda curious on what you were up to.." I said looking around.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.