First date

•Do you know how hard it is flirting with yourself  to write this•

"I like you a lot l" you confessed to him.

"I suspected that." He let out a laugh, blushing, "I would be wrong if I were to say I didn't share those feelings.."

That was a week ago and now you two decided to go on a date.

You dressed up, did a bit of makeup and put your hair up.

You look at the mirror.

"Oh my god. I'm going on a date with L." You began processing that thought and started freaking out like crazy.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh. my. god."

You panicked and started worrying over tiny things.

"Is my sweater weird, does my hair look good? Is my eyeliner off? Oh god I should cancel I'm not sure I can do this."

That's when your phone rang.
You looked at it and saw the name "lawli"
"Hey I'm here." You heard his voice softly say.
You looked at the time.
Crap I'm 10 minutes late.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry I lost track of time, stay where you're at I'll be there in like 10 minutes I'm so sorry!!!" You ran like crazy grabbing your keys and bag and you just couldn't find your left shoe.

"It's alright y/n no worries you want me to order something for you while you get here ?"

"Uhhh Im not sure just order something for yourself and I'll see when I get there-"

You dropped your phone on the concrete.

"Oh crap no please don't break-"

It was shattered and wasn't turning on.

It's not surprising you had drop it so many times and you had no case on cause it had broke.

Frickin iPhone.

Now you had to hurry you had no way contacting him. Now you were off running to the cafe you were supposed to meet him.

-teeny time skip-

20 minutes later, out of breath, a mess. You burst in the cafe.

"I'm- here- oh man- I need to run more
god-"you wheezed.

"Are you alright y/n?" L walked over worried.

"Uh yeah i am- uh you look nice you want to get some cake?" You stood up straight and grabbed his hand.

"...yeah of course." He smiled

After a bit you and him had some milk teas and short cakes cheese cakes and whatever L desired.

"What do you want to do after this"

"Uh Im not sure, believe it or not I do go out much" you sipped your milk tea.

"Yeah neither do I..." he said looking around. You began listing some places you could go too.

"Well...there's the park with ducks, the zoo, museums,...I think we should go to the park"

"That's fine with me." He got up and grabbed a cake together since they were pretty good.

You two walked out of the cafe with your teas and cake on your way to the park.

Walking down town passing stores and cafes it was nice and sunny and a lot of people were out too.

You wanted to check the time but pulled out your broken phone.

"So that's why you hung up so abruptly." L said taking a sip.

"Yeah, I mean it has been a drop away from breaking for some time now, it just sucks cause I think I'm going to have to buy a new phone. I just don't really want to get a new one cause they are kinda expensive for me right now."