MY JOURNEY TO MYSTIC FALLS

*MISHA'S POV*

I'm Misha Griffith Kapoor. Well Griffith is from my  mother's name while Kapoor is my father's side of family. My parents decided to give me both their family names!
I said goodbye to my step mother with whom I have been living for 16 years. Well for 4 years in the start of my life I stayed with my real mother. I'm the result of a one night stand so you can imagine not that great family life! My real mother was scared of anyone finding out about me because I'm part warewolf. My father was a warewolf who luckily never triggered his curse but unfortunately passed down the genes only to me because of my witch heritage, non of my half siblings got the genes for which I'm grateful.
As I boarded the plane I recalled every thing that lead me to leave my half family and my country. A schizophrenic aggressive half brother and a very control freak step mother and the fact that I'm supernatural! I have three half siblings. My eldest sister- 'Roohi' is married and living in her own world. My elder half brother- 'Reyan' is caring, loving and the best of my siblings. My other elder half brother- 'Rishi', however was the trouble and cause of my personal mental health issues. He was schizophrenic and an aggressive one. He has attempted to kill me many times since I was in High school and I could not protect myself as I wasn't allowed to use my magic. The physical trauma caused me anxiety as every year I watched him falling into same aggressive pattern and targeting me. My father was always the one who controlled him as my real mother left me and sent me back to my father at the age of 4. My father controlled my brother's behavior however after his death I did not feel safe in their house anymore so I left and now I'm off to Mystic Falls; my birth mother's place. She died 2 years back and left me some property including some Grimoires and different witchy things and a house.
Yess!! I do know about supernatural as I'm one.  I'm very powerful witch because I'm the last one left in my coven as no one knew about me.
I walked out of the airport and took a cab as I didn't realize until now that I had no idea how to get to Mystic Falls. I was in the cab and as soon as I passed the sign 'Mystic Falls' a new anxiety and fear creeped upon me, I was a very powerful witch and I did practice my magic but it was a certain fear of unknown and new place. I'm undoubtedly socially awkward person and an ambivert. But for me to open up to anyone I need them to come and talk to me which is another problem as I'm so much depressed that I don't even know what to make conversation about. Im really bad at that.
I reached my dead mother's house which is now mine according to the house deed;

I entered it and surprisingly enough it was very clean and well furnished to my relief seeing which I settled down

I entered it and surprisingly enough it was very clean and well furnished to my relief seeing which I settled down. My feelings are haywire. I'm sad and scared as this is the first time I have been living alone that too very far and in a different country! The fact that I'm so far from home country India made it so much worse as I don't know what to expect. I'm freaking out thinking how am I even going to go out of the house without ending in a bad situation.
I'm having a severe case of jet lag and the exhaustion from the long travel. After some moments finally I decided to take a deep breath calm myself and check out the rest of the house. It was a nice one storey house. With two bedrooms and  a guest room, a nice and fully equipped kitchen