BLOODLINES

Next day when Misha opened her eyes she was alone in the bed. She looked around to see if Klaus was in the room, much to her disappointment he wasn't. Misha stretched her hands and looked at the time. It was 12 in the afternoon. "Damn! I slept too much!" Misha mumbled to herself. She went to the bathroom to freshen up and went downstairs to see Bonnie. She forrowed her eyebrows confused by her presence. "Good morning love, how are you feeling?" Klaus asked looking at her. "Much better, Thank you" she said. "Nik, come with me" She said to Klaus, klaus went with her to the kitchen and held her by her waist, "what is it love?" Klaus asked
"Why is Bonnie here?" Misha questioned him
"Well, my mother used Bennet bloodline for power and to link us, which means only  a Bennet witch can unlike us, so she is here to unlink me and my siblings." Klaus explained her.
"Okay, where is everyone else?" Misha asked again.
"Rebekkah is busy torturing a certain Salvatore, apparently he hurt her feelings and Kol is holding Jeremy hostage and Elijah is... Elijah is gone." Klaus replied sadly at the mention of Elijah's absence.
"Hmm, I'm hungry.. I'll make something for myself. You continue with your tedious chores" Misha said joked. Klaus kissed her forehead and went to Bonnie. Misha prepared some pancakes. As soon as she was done eating she went to the living room. She looked for Rebekkah and found her in another room. Damon was chained and standing in the puddle of his own blood, Misha cringed at the sight and was about to leave, when Stefan's voice boomed "Klaus, I'm here lets do this" Stefan had a duffle bag in his hand. He threw the bag on the floor. Klaus came from behind, "Oh good a hero", Klaus mocked him. " White Oak stakes in return for my brother" Stefan said. I had already informed them about the white oak Alaric possesed. They said nothing but looked at each other. "8 stakes that can kill you", Stefan said again. " How do I know You are not lying?" Klaus questioned.
"I'm not lying, we killed Finn, and soon discovered that his entire bloodline died with him. So no I'm not lying" Klaus and Rebekkah gasped and looked at him wide eyed. "You killed my brother", Rebekkah said again in shock. " Lets be certain, shall we" Klaus said again. He went towards Damon and spoke to him "Go home" Klaus ordered Damon. "No" Damon resisted. "Come on, Go home" Klaus said again, mocking him. "Noo!!" Damon again denied.
Klaus held his face and compelled him to leave. Damon started to pull his hands trying to break free from the trap chains, grunting in pain. "Stop, stop stop, before you hurt yourself." Klaus laughed. "Now seeing as you can be compelled, tell me Damon, minus the stake that is in my brother's heart, how many more stakes are there?" Klaus questioned him compelling him so he could not lie. "Eleven" Damon whispered. "Really eleven, so not eight then" Klaus said looking at Stefan. "You really shouldn't have lied" Rebekkah commented from behind. "I'll get you other three stakes" Stefan said. "That you will, Or seeing as you lied to me I can compel your brother to chew out his own tongue" Klaus said, he was seething in anger. "What is wrong with you?" Stefan questioned him. Seeing their fruitless conversation Misha decided to leave the room and was trying to think of something, so as to avoid any further Originals from dying. She knew that Klaus and Rebekkah have people from their bloodlines in the group, leaving Elijah and Kol defenseless. Well Elijah was hardly defenseless, he was super stealthy and smart, he was very good at reading people he could tell when people are lying or being sneaky, it would be impossible to kill him but Kol.. Kol was a little impulsive, if provoked, he would definitely walk into their death traps. Misha wanted them to have at least one person from the group descending from Kol's bloodline. She immediately texted Kol and Elijah demanding their presence in the mansion. "Nik, Bekkah!!" She called from the living room. Both Klaus and Rebekkah came in , Rebekkah with a glass of alcoholic beverages and Klaus with the bottle, drinking directly from it. "Yes, little witch" Klaus said sitting beside her. The smell of alcohol bothered her so she shifted a little farther from Klaus. Klaus raised an eyebrow as if asking her why did she move, Misha pointed at the bottle in his hands and shrinked her nose, Klaus laughed and kept the bottle away. "I know you all are grieving Finn, I'm sorry about him... But we need a plan to avoid them from killing anyone of you... Because I'm sure they will try to find whose bloodline they are descended from. I know for a fact that Rebekkah is safe and I'm guessing you are safe as well Nik. Leaving Kol and Elijah... Elijah is hard target which makes Kol vulnerable and an easy target! I have texted your brothers they will be here by night, so we can then decide what to do" Misha finished explaining them both.
"You don't fail to amaze me my little witch" Klaus complimented Misha. She blushed at her compliment. "So now I'm going home, you all pay your respects to Finn tonight. I'll see you all tomorrow" Misha said.
Klaus moved with her, she said nothing thinking he is coming to say goodbye but Klaus went to his car and opened the door for her. Misha forrowed her eyebrows and said, "You don't have to Klaus, I'll go by myself it's okay."
"I don't want to be alone" Klaus admitted. Misha said nothing but nodded her head. The car ride was silent. They reached her house and as soon as they entered her house Klaus picked her up in his arms and kissed her passionately. Misha giggled in the kiss. They were so lost in kissing each other that they did not notice another presence in her house, until they both herd someone yelling,
"MISHA KAPOOR!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"