FAMILY REUNION

After all the stressful events and some heartfelt moments Rebekkah, Misha and Kalus retired for the night in their own rooms. Misha couldn't sleep for a while replaying her kiss with Klaus again and again in her head. She didn't even remember when she slept. Next day when she woke up Nik and Rebekkah were gone to retrieve their rest of the family. She made breakfast and decided to take a leave from her job for the day. She was sitting on the stool near the kitchen table when there was a loud knock on her door. She knew it was one of the Scooby gang member coming to avenge Jeremy's transition into vampire. She sighed and opened the door. It was Elena with Damon. She looked at them raising an eyebrow waiting for them to talk. "Why did you turn Jeremy into a vampire? Jeremy had nothing to do with all this" seethed Damon. Misha looked bored and answered "Well I didn't have to... But your brother's girlfriend here lied to me! I warned her but she did not heed my warning and I'm a little short on patience What can I say. Listen to me Damon and Elena. The Mikaelsons are my family and loved ones. Just like you, I will go to any lengths to protect them. We are not so different Elena. You have people around you who crosses all their limits without a question to save you. I do that for the Mikaelsons. But the difference is Elena, the Mikaelsons never manipulated me into helping them... Hell they didn't even ask for my help when you and your stupid boyfriend's brother was trying to kill Klaus last night. I came for Rebekkah on my own because she is my sister. And I do not take matters of the family lightly. I don't allow people to harm my family. You harmed Rebekkah, I gave you chance to make it right, but you being you, did not agree to it. Jeremy was just collateral damage. At least you don't have to worry about people using him now. Be happy with that. I don't hate you Elena, but you and your friends were the one who blew the trumpet of war. One more advice Elena, don't go on showing your arrogance depending on the Salvatore brothers they are not very smart, they act first and think later... Well you do the same but still. And Damon... Mikaelsons were never your enemy... You made them your enemy when you put your own head in your Brother's girlfriend's mess. Now I'm done giving my advice of the day and would like to return to my breakfast which was very rudely interrupted by your uncultured knocks on my door. Goodbye!" Misha shut the door not caring to see if they went home or not. She finished her breakfast and went to shower. After a nice long shower she came out of bathroom and saw Klaus sitting on his bed looking utterly frustrated. She frowned but went into her bathroom without a word to put on some clothes. She came out again fully clothed and sat beside him and squeezed his shoulder "What's wrong Nik?" Misha asked him.
"Stefan bloody Salvatore stole my family" Nik seethed in anger. Misha's eyes went wide but she kept her temper in check and tried to look for a solution. She finally spoke after a minute of thinking.
"Where is Rebekkah? I want to use her blood to locate your family. I can use your's but you are not that strongly blood related to them" Misha whispered the last part but continued "Shit!!! That sounded really offensive. I'm sorry I didn't mean to put it that way, I'm so sorry Nik" she was ranting when suddenly Klaus kissed her making her eyes go wide in surprise. After initial shock she kissed him back. When they broke the kiss Misha whispered"wow! That was hot!" Klaus chuckled and Misha realized her words and spoke once again "I said that out loud, didn't I?" Nik nodded his head still smiling at her. "That was meant to be hot sweetheart" Nik said and winked at her. Misha blushed and looked down at the floor. She regained her composure and asked Klaus once again "So where is Bekkah... The sooner we locate them, the faster we can punish Stefan" Misha said with a hint of evil on her tone. Klaus laughed and replied"Rebekkah is in her room very much angry. I'll call her out. Come down in the living room" Nik said and pecked her lips once more surprising her again. He smirked at her reaction and went to the living room.
Misha came down 5 minutes later and set up some candles. She asked Rebekkah to cut her palm on the map. As soon as the blood touched the map Misha started chanting but frowned when she felt a surge of power around the coffins. She opened her eyes took a deep breath and chanted once again. She felt the same energy around the coffins but no location. She looked at them and said, "I can feel a huge amount of energy around the coffins... But they are cloaked" Both Bekkah and Klaus forrowed their eyebrows in confusion.
"Non witchy English please, sweetheart" Rebekkah said. Misha rolled her eyes at the comment and explained in simple terms, "It means my darling Bekkah, that the coffins are cloaked but the energy around where the coffins are kept, is too much. So do you know a place where there is too much of a witchy power? I'm guessing cloaking is done by the Bennet witch... But she doesn't have the amount of energy that I'm sensing. So any guesses?" Misha questioned them.
After a few minutes of thinking Klaus spoke as he realized where his family could be, "The coffins are at the old witches house. Where all the witches were burned. That place is the Bennet witche's hotspot. So I guess the dead witches are helping them....No surprises... Witches do hate me"Nik said with a cocky smirk
"Not all witches" Misha whispered to herself but Nik heard her and looked at her with love in his eyes. Rebekkah noticed their little moment and gagged dramatically, "ughh now I have to see you both making gooey eyes at each other every minute of the day" Rebekkah remarked. Misha blushed but scowled at her "Says a lot why you are single Bekkah" Misha muttered and went to the kitchen. Rebekkah scoffed at her comment and yelled from living room "At least I'm getting some!" Nik scowled at her sister and Misha coughed loudly choosing to ignore the statement.
Klaus sent his hybrids to the old witches house to check and he continued with the plan Misha, Rebekkah and he made. The plan was to just take the coffins back... But to keep up the struggling ruse in front of the Salvatore's so they don't harm or move the coffins. Nik came in later and informed the the girls that his hybrid was unable to see the coffins but he did see Bonnie and Stefan there "which means my family is there and my guess is, they are cloaked by the power of a Hundred dead witches" Klaus concluded. Later on after lunch Klaus asked Misha to accompany him to the council meeting to which she agreed. Nik said he would be picking her up around 6 and left to do some buisness. Rebekkah left with him. Misha was engrossed in a griomoire when she realized it was time to get ready for town council meeting.
She got up and took a shower. She looked in her closet to find something appropriate. She put on a very light makeup and some nude lipstick.