THE CLUB OF SECRETS

Misha triggered her curse and Rebekkah tried to comfort her. Misha did not utter a single word the whole evening. Rebekkah was visibly hungry for blood but she sat their comforting Misha. When Misha looked at her she gave her a nod and said "Its okay Bekkah, go and feed, but please be careful. They still can do anything." Rebekkah this timed promised Misha and to herself that she will be careful, and with that she left to feed.
Misha was lying on the couch crying. She wasn't regretting her decision to kill Jeremy. But she felt scared, scared to turn the next full moon. She was scared and that was the reason she was crying.
After the homecoming event at the Lockwood mansion. Nik was also upset, he had no idea about the other things that happened while he was busy killing Mikael.
As he reached Misha's door, he heard the sound he never wished to hear... Misha's sobs. Klaus's heart stopped for a second and he ran iside her house not caring about knocking. As soon as he entered, Misha ran towards him and hugged him.

Klaus was stunned, but hugged her back

Klaus was stunned, but hugged her back. He let her sob in his arms and  kept whispering soothing words in her ears.
“Its okay love, its all over. I'm safe... Rebekkah is safe... Its all over... the hunter is dead... ” Nik kept repeating his words until Misha calmed a little. He pulled her towards the couch and asked her “what's got you so worried love? I promised you I would be fine.”
She looked him in the eye and said the words which she herself was scared of, while still sobbing “I triggered the warewolf curse Nik... I... I killed Jeremy... I.. I... I did it to save Bekkah... They.... They daggered.... They daggered Rebekkah in... In the back. I had to save her Nik... Nik I'm... I'm scared Nik of turning” she admitted still sobbing. Nik looked shocked at the revelation but kept his calm knowing this wasn't the moment to confront her. He took her in his arms once again and promised her
“Love, you will not be alone... I will help you... I'll be there for you. And don't feel guilty about killing Jeremy... You did it to save someone you care for dearly, its okay... We all do things to save the people we love.” Misha heard this words and calmed instantly. She looked at him once again and told him the whole turning Jeremy into vampire thing.
“Nik I fed Jeremy Rebekkah's blood before snapping his neck... I knew Elena would only respond to the display of violence. So I did what I had to do. I don't regret turning Jeremy... I'm just scared for the next full moon” Misha admitted looking at the floor.
She stood up and went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water and took few deep breaths before returning to Klaus who was sitting on the couch. When she came back, Nik was crying.