A TOAST TO UNITY.

After a long silent week due to Rebekkah's absence, the house was a little busy, Klaus was still sulking, Kol was being suspicious, Marcel was staying out of the house for most of the time, Misha was also heartbroken due to her family disowning her because of her unmarried pregnancy! Misha's mother used certain foul words and blamed her for bringing dishonor to the family, listening to which Klaus was ready to barge in her mother's house and rip her spine out. Misha then recieved several heated phone calls from her brother and sister who said the same things. Amidst all this Elijah was the only one a little sane. He was working on the plan of bringing all the three supernatural communities together. Hayley was busy with her crescent wolves, preparing them to be ruled by Misha and Klaus.
In all of this a Red headed witch bitch was trying hard to get Klaus's attention. Genevieve was a frequent visitor in the quarter, the reasons for which were unknown. Klaus never entertained her nor spoke a word to her, but she was getting on Misha's nerves. Davina was back from the dead and was adjusting to the witch life.
"Nik..." Misha whined as Klaus was currently teasing her as she laid on the bed. Misha's due date was near, so she looked huge due to carrying twins, but Klaus loved her all the same. Klaus has been very considerate due to Misha's little insecurities. Misha knew Klaus would never cheat on her yet seeing Genevieve she felt a little insecure... Or maybe it was just hormones.
"We have to get up love, Elijah wants to talk to us about some party" Klaus said.
"Yeah okay... Help me please" Misha said and Klaus happily agreed. As Misha went to freshen up Klaus went to the kitchen to make breakfast for her lovely soulmate, the love of her life and the mother of her soon to be born children.

"So Elijah what is the occasion for the party?" Misha asked.
"It's my thought that we must declare that we will unite the three factions and end this war between us." Elijah answered vaguely.
"Good idea. We also have located the stones and it will be arriving soon. So the moonlight rings will be ready by next week." Misha said.
"Oh bloody hell, now what does she wants?" Klaus said looking outside the dining room seeing Genevieve walking in.
"Good morning Niklaus." Genevieve greeted in sickeningly sweet voice. Klaus just scowled at her.
"Any reason you come here everyday Genevieve? If it escaped your notice, no one particularly likes you here." Elijah said casually making Misha snicker.
"I came Elijah to ask you to organize a festival for the witches. After Harvest we usually celebrate the returned witches by having a feast and giving them gifts. So if you could." Genevieve replies.
"After all you have done to my family, you expect me to throw you a celebratory feast. Imagine my immense pleasure in doing so." Elijah snarked.
"Wow Elijah, you are sassy today... Katherine's rubbing on you" Misha said laughing.
"Well the feast will declare your truce with the witches, which will benefit both of us in the long run." Genevieve answered ignoring the sassy remark from Elijah.
"I doubt you will be with us to see the results in the long run. Nonetheless, we will consider it, now if you haven't got anything else, please see yourself out." Klaus said and went back to his breakfast. Genevieve huffed and went out.
"She is obsessed with you... What I don't get is why is she still alive?" Misha asked Klaus.
"Well she is planning something, I want to know what it is. And tonight at the party we will find it out." Klaus said pressing a kiss to his heavily pregnant girlfriend.
"Well then off we go to our respective tasks... I will check on Kol. He has been super secretive for the last few months. I'm going to find out now!" Misha said and stood up. She roamed around the house, she reached Davina's room and stopped to say a quick hello and maybe help her for tonight's party.
"Hey Davina... How are youuuuu... OH MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!" Misha yelled seeing Kol naked on Davina.
"OH MY GOD!! YOU.... AND YOU!! HOW?? WHEN... OH MY GOD!" Misha was totally shocked to see that. She covered her eyes with her hands. Kol hurriedly got up and got dressed while Davina pulled the sheets up.
"Calm down Mish! You are going to announce it to the whole New Orleans!" Kol whisper yelled.
"But... Oh my God! Marcel is going to flip out! Since when is this going on??" Misha asked.
"We have been seeing each other for about 5 months now, but before we could say anything to anyone, the whole harvest thing happened." This time Davina answered.
"Okay... Well... I'm happy for you both. But next time...Davina sweety you are a witch... LOCK THE DAMN DOOR!" Misha said and shook her head.
"Sorry" Davina and Kol both said with a sheepish looking smile.
"So my part of responsible adult is done, now Kol, get lost... We are having a girls day... Bye!!" Misha said shoving Kol's shirt in his hands and pushing him out of the door. Misha called Katherine quickly and the three had a fun girls day while discussing each other's love lives and pampering themselves.

By the time of the party, Katherine helped set Misha and Davina's hair while Misha did Davina's makeup and Katherine did Misha's makeup. Katherine's hair and makeup was done by both Davina and Misha. The boys were pouting due to not being allowed to spend the day with their girls. Elijah and Klaus had a blast teasing Kol the whole day, even Rebekkah called and teased Kol.
The compound was decorated for the party and the music was going on loud. Guests started to arrive when Klaus noticed one of Genevieve's minions trying to steal an old grimoire from their library. Klaus chopped his hands off! Soon the party was in full swing and the girls arrived attracting the attention of almost all the males in the room.

Misha's gown

Misha's gown. (Just imagine a bump)

Klaus was beside his girlfriend in the blink of an eye, and like always he was left speechless. He felt a little uncomfortable south his pants. Misha was looking ethereal, just like an angel glowing in the dark. Elijah and Kol had similar reactions after looking at Katherine and Davina. Marcel was watching Kol and Davina like a hawk which Misha found funny. The Mikaelsons gathered up the stairs for the speech. Misha wanted Marcel to join them but he suggested a no due to the witches.
"Welcome, we have gathered here today, to raise a toast to the new beginnings. Witches, warewolves and vampires have been warring species for as long as we remember, but tonight I would like to propose a truce between the three factions, we hope that all of us can exist with each other with least bit of hostility. So everyone, here's a toast to the united Factions" Elijah said and raised his champagne glass along with all the others.
The party was going on smoothly, the only one creating trouble were a few outer circle vampire and the warewolf named Oliver. Misha had kept a close eye on the Guerrera matriarch; Francesca Guerrera, who seemed to be very interested in the other warewolves. Katherine had been listening on the conversations while hiding in the shadows.
All in all the party was a success with a little to no trouble.

A/N

Hey Guyssssss,
I'm back!! I'm feeling a little better, still a long road to recovery but yeah I'm on the way. Thank you all for being so patient with me! I know this chapter is smaller compared to the others, still ENJOY!!
LOVE YOU ALL❤❤