THE MIKAELSON'S BALL

After meeting the Miakelson brothers, Misha took her leave to give them some privacy. Klaus insisted on dropping her himslef but she firmly said no to him. But Klaus ordered one of his hybrids to drop her home. Misha was smiling at the chaotic reunion of Klaus and his brothers. She entered her home and went to her room. She took of her clothes and changed into a comfortable night dress and as soon as her head hit the pillow she was asleep.
Next morning Misha went on with the regular schedule. She went to the school, not finding any member of the scooby gang. She shrugged her shoulders and went with her day. As she arrived back ay her home. There was a little velvet box lying on her porch. Misha looked to see if anyone was around but she found no one. She opened the box and to her surprise it was a very beautiful bracelet.

Inside the box was a rounded noteThank you for saving my little sister and my family

Thank you for saving my little sister and my family.
-Big Bad Wolf... XoXo.
Misha smiled at the note and went into her house. She called Rebekkah who then informed Misha about their mother's return. Misha was sceptical and requested Rebekkah to keep her witch heritage a secret for all the others. Rebekkah also informed her about the ball their mother was planning.
Later that evening Misha's doorbell rang. She opened the door to find no one but a big blue box with a white bow on it. And a letter which looked like an invitation.
She picked the box up and put it on the kitchen counter. She opened the note to see that it was indeed an invitation to the ball that Mikaelson family was planning. She turned the invitation to find a note:
Save me a dance, Fondly
Klaus.
Then she opened the box to see the most beautiful dress inside it. She smiled widely and kept the dress safe in her bedroom.
Misha ate her dinner and went to sleep.
Next day early in the morning Rebekkah was inside Misha's room shaking her to wake her up.
“Rebekkah this is your home, but please refrain from disturbing my beauty sleep” Misha mumbled.  “Get up, we are going to the mansion, we will have a nice pamper session and will get ready for the ball together. Take the dress, jwellery and shoes with you.” Rebekkah ordered and went to pick out a casual outfit for Misha. “You need to change your wardrobe Mish!!” Exclaimed Rebekkah
“Why what's wrong with the clothes I have?” Misha pouted.
“You don't have anything hot” Rebekkah deadpanned. Misha scowled at her and went to get ready. She quickly went into the kitchen while Rebekkah was setting her outfit and other things in the car. She bit into an apple and gulped down some orange juice, all while Rebekkah was being super hasty. “Will you come out?" Rebekkah yelled from outside. “Geez woman! Relax... How are you such hyperactive at this hour in the morning. I can barely open my eyes enough” Misha said to Rebekkah and Rebekkah started driving. They reached the mansion and Rebekkah dragged Misha along with her into the living room where everyone was present except for Esther, Finn and Klaus. Suddenly Klaus came into the living room quietly and wrapped an arm around Misha's waist. Misha blushed while Kol and Rebekkah groaned at their PDA. Misha and Nik laughed at their reactions. “How are you this morning Love?” Klaus asked while inhaling her scent. “It wasn't going so well seeing as your sister literally dragged me into the mansion but now its better” Misha said and winked at Klaus. Just as they were about to kiss Rebekkah interrupted their moment “Enough with the lovey-dovey... I brought her here to spend some girl time with her Nik... Don't hog her... Go and do some other work" Misha laughed at her statement while Klaus glared at her. "Looks like our sister is trying to steal your girl Nik" Kol remarked from behind, making all three of them scowl at him. “Oh go back to staring at yourself " Klaus sneered, Kol raised his hands up in surrender. Misha laughed loudly seeing their banter.
After Misha completed her pamper session. She went to look for something to eat. She opened their fridge and found nothing interesting. So she ordered a pizza. Rebekkah and Misha both enjoyed their pizza and then Rebekkah went out to invite someone. Misha sat alone for a little while but then started looking for Kol as she wanted to talk to him.
She found Kol entering the mansion and she stopped him “Kol... Can we go to the grill? I'm hungry and bored. Rebekkah left me alone and Nik is nowhere to be seen" Kol looked at her and nodded. As soon as they sat in his car Misha directed him towards her home. " This isn't the way to the grill" Kol said
"Why, scared that I'll kidnap you" Joked Misha. Kol scoffed at her joke but complied and soon they reached Misha's home. "Come in, I wanted to speak to you somewhere without prying ears" Misha said to Kol. Kol was now confused as to what Misha wanted. However he came in and sat on the couch. Misha started talking "First of all I would like to reintroduce myself... I'm Misha Griffith Kapoor" Kol looked at her with wide eyes " You are a Griffith witch!" Kol exclaimed. "Yes I'm the last of the Griffith witch. They are all dead... Kol, I would like to keep my ancestry a secret as long as possible. I don't know how my coven ended but I don't wish the same fate for myself. So I hope you can keep this between us. Nik and Rebekkah knows... But they won't say to anyone." Kol nodded in response. "My mother left me a letter. In that she mentioned about you...how you helped my witch ancestors. She specifically instructed me to find you. She said you can help me improve my magic" Kol looked at her, "Of course I can help you.. You see I spent most of life with the witches when I was out of the box. I do keep witches in high regards. I was also a witch before our parents turned us into vampires" Kol spoke sadly. "I'm sorry about that" Misha said sympathizing with Kol. "So will you help me? Please!" Misha looked at Kol with her puppy dog eyes and Kol laughed at her and obliged "Of course I'll help you... And seeing you and Klaus I think you are already a part of the family" Kol smirked at her
Misha blushed "I don't know about that yet... But I do consider you all family. I fought for you and snapped little Gilbert's neck when Elena daggered Rebekkah" Kol laughed loudly "I knew it, you are no ordinary woman Misha"
"Thank you, now I think we should leave before an angry Rebekkah decides to break my door" Misha joked again and they went back to the mansion.
As soon as they entered the mansion Klaus was glaring at both of them. Misha took a deep breath and went towards Klaus.
"Can I talk to you before you burn a hole in my head with your eyes" Misha spoke jokingly. Klaus huffed but followed her to his room. "Where were you? And what was Kol doing with you?" Nik questioned her trying not to yell at her.
"Nik, I wanted to talk to him. You know about that right. We went out for fresh air and some privacy" Misha whispered in a low voice so other's can't hear her. Nik calmed down instantly and nodded his head. He pulled Misha close to him by her waist and cupped her cheeks. He watched as Misha blushed and then kissed her. "I think you are jealous of Kol, aren't you Wolfie?" Misha joked breaking the kiss.
"I'm not a jealous person love, never" Klaus joked as well. They both went down back into living room and Rebekkah announced "It's time to get ready! And Nik don't you dare knocking on the door every 5 minutes. I'll snap your neck" Klaus raised his hands in surrender and laughed.
Misha and Rebekkah went to Rebekkah's room and started to get ready for the event.
Guests were starting to arrive and Misha was  feeling a little anxious. Rebekkah looked at her and complimented her "My brother won't be able to keep his eyes and hands off you" Misha blushed at her statement.