THE MIKAELSON BROTHERS

*THIRD PERSON POV*

As Misha was strolling in her backyard lost in her own thoughts she saw a WOLF!
She stood there stunned as she looked at it in the eye. It looked back at her. She couldn't scream due to fear of a wild animal in her backyard. As she watched with wide eyes it started to turn back into a MAN! That's when she realized it was a warewolf. The man has beautiful greyish blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and very plump lips.

Misha honestly wasn't expecting a supernatural encounter the hour she entered Mystic Falls

Misha honestly wasn't expecting a supernatural encounter the hour she entered Mystic Falls. She kept looking at him as he turned back into his human form but now in fascination and awe as she was also a warewolf. She suddenly felt connected to that part of her.She had still not triggered her curse and she planned on keeping it that way but now that she was in the pit of supernatural creatures she didn't know how long will that part of her be untriggered. She was so intrigued and into her own thoughts that she didn't hear the man calling out to her. "Hello Love! Not that I'm complaining but its rude to stare!"

That's when she realized she had been unintentionally staring at him in his naked form

That's when she realized she had been unintentionally staring at him in his naked form. She immediately looked away from him and started rambling, "I'm...I'm sorry! I didn't...I didn't mean to stare at you. I was jus...just so fascinated and intrigued by your...umm transformation, I seriously apologize again, I'm sorry I'm so sorry". She said him smiling in embarrassment. He looked at her with a confused expression " You are fascinated by a wolf turning into a man! Shouldn't you be screaming in fear and running inside?" He said. she looked at his direction again and realized he wasn't alone anymore, there was another man who was giving him his clothes. She took another look around searching for danger but surprisingly enough she did not fear the two men standing in front of her. She was feeling a very different connection to the warewolf as if something about him calmed her; told her to just trust him. She laughed lightly at his statement and just shrugged "I did not find a reason to be scared of you. I do admit seeing a wolf in my backyard at the first hour in my new home did freak me out; but you... You somehow don't scare me". She said him looking him in his greyish blue eyes and smiling. Unknown to her; he was feeling the same calmness within him. The feeling intrigued him much more as he wasn't the one to do calm. This new feeling of calmness and trust towards Misha was peaking his interest in her somehow. The other man behind the warewolf was also very confused by her normalness towards the supernatural creature. The warewolf now fully dressed looked at her again and simply muttered "interesting". Misha looked at him and he introduced himself "I'm NiKlaus: NiKalus Mikaelson and this is my big brother Elijah"

 Misha looked at him and he introduced himself "I'm NiKlaus: NiKalus Mikaelson and this is my big brother Elijah"

They both looked at each other and smiled lightly. She was hesitant about telling her maternal ancestral name so she introduced herself just with her father's surname "I'm Misha.. Misha Kapoor"
"Huh... That's a new name never heard it before here. You are new here aren't you?" Klaus aksed now clearly intrigued. "Yes! Very new I'm from India basically I just moved in like two hours ago" Misha replied with a sheepish smile.
"Well then we must not keep you here, you clearly need to rest as I assume you must have had a long journey" Said Elijah from behind clearly in hurry to leave. "Yes! Yes you are right. I hope to see you again Niklaus, Elijah. Have a good day" Misha said with a smile on her face. However Klaus could see the disappointment in her chocolate brown eyes at his brother's statement. He looked at her and gave her one last smile and said"I do hope to see you again Misha". With that he and Elijah took his leave.

*KALUS'S POV*

As I turned back I felt eyes on me. When I looked in the direction of the eyes that were looking at me I was stunned for a second. There she was, standing and looking at me with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes that reminded me of lush woods and an expression that I thought was fear. But she was so intensely staring at me that she did not realize me calling out to her "Hello!" No response... I tried again... "Hello love! Not that I'm complaining but its rude to stare!" This time she heard me and realized that she was staring at me while I had no clothes on me as I just turned back from a wolf. She immediately looked away and apologized to me in embarrassment. "I'm...I'm sorry! I didn't...I didn't mean to stare at you. I was jus...just so fascinated and intrigued by your...umm transformation, I seriously apologize again, I'm sorry I'm so sorry"She rambled not realizing Elijah's presence for a few minutes. Her answer baffled us. How can someone as innocent looking as her not be scared at seeing a wolf turning into a man I questioned about it to which her reply really peaked my interest in her. Even Elijah was looking at her in confusion. Something about her made me feel so calm. Like all the anger in me just disppeared and believe me I was beyond angry at the stunt Elijah pulled during the ritual. But somehow her voice and her beautiful eyes just made me forget everything I was angry about. She looked like a puzzle to me. As I was observing her I decided to decode the first piece of the puzzle and Introduced myself "I'm NiKlaus: NiKalus Mikaelson and this is my big brother Elijah" She smiled lightly at me and Elijah. Something about her smile was just not right. It felt as if she was trying to smile after a long time. She looked hesitant for a second before replying which made me think what was she hiding finally she introduced herself "I'm Misha.. Misha Kapoor" Her name was unique just like her; I never heard her name before. I enquired some more and she informed us about her arrival to a new country. So she was an Indian. That fascinated me as I have never been to that country. What confused me was the question that what was she doing here in a small town like Mystic Falls. As I was about to get to know her more Elijah interrupted us rudely saying "Well then we must not keep you here, you clearly need to rest as I assume you must have had a long journey" He tried to be polite but everyone could hear annoyance and hurry in his voice. The fact that Elijah's interruption should have angered me but somehow Misha's voice made it impossible for me to get angry. I really wanted to get to know her more but now wasn't the time. With a last galnce at her I said her goodbye and left with Elijah. As we left from her backyard I turned to Elijah all my anger and annoyance returning I looked at him and he started talking about reuniting him to our family. I decided to annoy him a little but I promised him to reunite him with our family. I was still pissed at Elijah for trying to kill me but now I was more pissed at him for not letting me talk to Misha in his haste to see our rest of the family. So I decided to finally reunite him with the family by daggering him just like I did to the rest of my siblings. After all I'm a man of my words.
*(I can literally see Klaus smirking here)*