MIKAELSON UNITY.

A meeting was fixed with Marcel after a few days. The main purpose of the meeting was to come to a decision and reveal the truth about Mikaelsons arrival in New Orleans. Misha and Klaus decided it was time to make a negotiation to which everyone agreed.
"Good Afternoon Marcel; welcome." Misha said politely as Marcel came.
"Good afternoon everyone." Marcel replied. After everyone settled down Klaus started,
"I assume you have a lot of questions Marcel regarding our return?"
"Well yes, I got some answers that day, but if you could share a little more that would be great." Marcel replied.
"Okay, basically the witches here in New Orleans kidnapped me, they knocked me out for solid 24 hours with their magic while I was in Mystic Falls and they magically sent Klaus a note saying that if he wants to cure me he has to come here." Misha explained.
"But why do they want you?" He asked.
"You see Misha here is very special and dear to all of us. They thought it would be a good idea to use her for us to comply to do their bidding." Elijah answered.
"What kind of bidding?" Marcel again questioned.
"See Marcel, when they knocked me out they didn't know that I was pregnant, they knocked me out because I'm... Umm... Because I'm Kalus's soulmate... Quite literally." Misha answered and Marcel's jaw dropped.
"But Klaus is a vampire..." Marcel said recovering from the shock that previous information gave him.
"That's the interesting part, Klaus was born a warewolf, magic made him a vampire so when he undid the curse on him... But another thing is that because we are soulmates and soulmates are very rare its a nature's gift to us for celebration..." Misha answered. There was a little silence that followed Misha's answer.
"So how are witches controlling you? Are they trying to harm the babies?" Marcel asked.
"Yes they are, Sophie Deveroùx put some sort of hex on me that linked us both so if she is harmed, I'm harmed as well." Misha answered
"But what do they want you to do?" Marcel enquired.
"Marcel, we will be honest with you... As honest as possible.... They want you gone. They think you control everything and everyone so they want you gone... And also they want Davina to complete the harvest ritual." Misha answered. Marcel was somehow not that surprised, he expected such behaviors from people.
"So I'm guessing you guys have a plan otherwise we all won't be having a civil conversation here." Marcel said with a little chuckle.
"You guessed right, but in order for plan to work, we need allies, all sorts of allies and a little act of betrayal." Elijah replied.
"Marcel be honest and answer what have you done to the wolves in the bayou?" Misha questioned.
"How are they your concern?" Marcel snapped.
"Easy Marcel, don't forget who you are speaking with" Klaus warned Marcel. Marcel muttered an apology and informed them about how he bound the wolves in their animal form for always except on a full moon. Misha knew this Hayley has informed about this to her.
"Marcel we need to undo the curse" Misha said.
"No why shall I be doing that? They wrecked havoc when they were free." Marcel argued.
"Because now they have their queen." Answered Klaus smugly.
"What do you mean queen?" Marcel asked intrigued by this new bit of information.
"It means they have found their alpha and their queen to rule them and keep them in check. Our dear friend Hayley is a crescent wolf, their queen and aplha. So if we gain control of the wolves we have  a better chance against the witches." Klaus answered.
"You see Marcel, its time we all rule together. You know Klaus's first instinct was to go in the war mode with you, but here we are negotiating all our kingdoms of different people, you rule your vampires, keep them in check, we rule our wolves... And as for witches I think Davina will be a perfect choice obviously after she gains control of her magic. All we have to do is stand united against everyone who thinks they can take advantage of silly family squabbles going on between the Mikaelsons." Misha explained calmly but yet in a tone that demanded attention.
"So you want me to set wolves and witches free from my apparent kingdom." Marcel said.
"See it this way Marcel, if we go in a war and fight with each other not only we all loose but we also allow other enemies to know our weakness and allow them to use it. And besides you are also family we all rule we all win we all conquer." Katherine said in a very cheerful tone.
"How are you going to control the wolves because I'm sure they will be out for blood as soon as the curse on them will be lifted." Marcel asked.
"Simple enough, we will be giving moonlight rings, just the way you give daylight rings to people you trust. Its a actually a good idea Marcel." Misha said.
"And if they get to escape that painful and horrible full moon they will behave and be forever greatful to us." Elijah said.
"Now these are allies now about the act of betrayal..." Klaus said
"We need to move into the family home, the witches see this as the victory of the Mikaelsons and will leave me and our children alone also they will be better protected there all you have to do is sell the act that Klaus gained control from you. I assure you we no intention of stealing what you worked so hard for, but we have to at least until Davina gains the upper hand then we can proceed on making moonlight rings and being responsible for their own groups." Misha said.
"I'm guessing disagreement isn't an option" He mused.
"Well it could have gone worse we could have lied to you and betrayed you but my darling Misha was against any sort of violence against 'my son'. So we opted a more mature and civil way to come to a decision." Klaus said earning a dangerous glare from Misha which made him shut his mouth.
"All right... Its time to show the world that no one messes with the Mikaelsons." Marcel said agreeing to the plan and smiling. Misha gave a huge grin.
"Finally Marcel you accept the family." Misha said happily.
"We'll be moving in our home Marcel, so you may have to relocate your men. Your inner circle can though." Elijah said.
"Okay give me two days.. I'll relocate them." Marcel said agreeing with Elijah.
"One more thing Marcel, this discussion is between the family and it will stay within the family. I don't care how much you trust your inner circle I still don't; so for the safety of my unborn children and my beautiful girlfriend its better you don't say them about our arrangements. You can tell them whatever story you find proper but not the whole truth. Have I made my self clear?" Klaus demanded.
"Crystal..." He answered.