FOR ELIJAH.

Next day Hayley called Klaus asking him for help as Katherine tried to kill her. Klaus saved her and brought her home to get some information about Katherine's whereabouts. Hayley was in another room when Damon barged in yelling,
"Where is that backstabbing bitch Hayley?"
Klaus looked at him and smirked,
"Can't help you there mate! Hayley is off limits, now I suggest you run along before Misha comes here, she is still upset about you lot trying to kill me and kidnap her and so on"
Damon looked at him with anger and said again,
"You know she was sent here by Katherine. And I'm sure she is itching to find another way to kill you, so focus on the bigger problem and tell me where is Hayley." Klaus laughed,
"Well if you are so desperate, go find one of Katerina's lackeys, but the problem is, he wouldn't be of any help as I may have bitten him, so hurry up... You may able to hear his last words" Klaus said, and with that Damon left.
Misha was at her house with Kol. Kol was teaching her some ancient spells and ways to hide her magic from other witches. Later Rebekkah and Elijah joined them and helped her train. Rebekkah and Elijah both helped her in physical combat and Kol with her magic.
"I'm done! I can't move now. I'm hungry." Misha said lying on the grass exhausted.
"Yes it is rather exhausting. I suggest we call it a day." Elijah said agreeing with Misha.
"We should go to the mansion, we can have lunch there" Rebekkah said getting up from the ground.
"Yeah, let me just freshen up real quick. You guys can do the same in the other rooms." Misha said and went to her room. She straight went to take a shower and then picked out a casual outfit.

Misha's  OOTDMisha came down fresh and changed and they left for the mansion

Misha's  OOTD
Misha came down fresh and changed and they left for the mansion. They all stopped they heard a female voice from Klaus's art studio.
Misha didn't say any word and kept listening.
"I can be persuaded to stay, and I may reveal few of Katherine's secrets" Hayley said in a very seductive tone. Misha barged into the room to find her standing extremely close to Klaus with her hands on his chest. Misha just glared at her and then looked at Klaus. Klaus was a little shocked to see Misha at the door. He realised the position he was in and he moved away from Hayley.
Klaus never intended to do anything with Hayley, but the scene that Hayley presented in front of Misha made him the culprit. Misha shook her head and left the room without another word. Elijah, Rebekkah and Kol were all looking at him with a murderous glare.
"Excuse me, do you mind... We were just getting to the good part" Hayley said interfering the Mikaelson siblings little staring contest.
"Yes indeed we were just getting to the interesting part where I would have served you all Hayley's blood for snack had you not interfered" Klaus said. All the siblings smirked and Hayley looked shocked.
"I didn't mean that" Said Hayley.
"Oh I know, all the seduction showed me your true intentions. And also the fact that you have absolutely no idea about Katherine's whereabouts. You were here to just find shelter. Now before my little brother choke the life out of you... You may get out. I have a girlfriend to attend to." Klaus said and left the room. Elijah followed him and stopped him and questioned,
"Niklaus, were you really going to murder that girl or did we walk into you cheating on your girlfriend?"
"Absolutely not Elijah. I knew what she was trying to do. I would never even think of cheating on Misha. I love her" Klaus clarified.
"You are in trouble brother" Elijah said smirking at Klaus.
"Oh bloody hell" Klaus sighed. All his siblings were going to enjoy this. As they were all laughing at him.
Misha was in the kitchen when Klaus came and snaked his arms around her waist from behind. Misha's face was stone cold. She didn't say a word nor did she lean into his touch. Klaus knew he was in big trouble. He expected her to yell cry but she wasn't reacting at all. Klaus pressed a kiss on her cheek and Misha remain unfazed.
"Let me explain love, it wasn't as you think" Klaus whispered in a low voice. Misha said nothing and continued to eat the sandwich she prepared. Klaus took a deep breath and joked,
"Love, it isn't my fault, as you said, I'm so handsome women can't help it."
Rebekkah hearing this facepalmed herself.
"Nik is going to die today" She said to her siblings.
"It seems so" Elijah said agreeing.
In the kitchen Misha was controlling her bubbling rage as Klaus joked. She turned around and took a deep breath before pushing Klaus right across the hall with her magic.
"Easy love, I was just trying to get information about Katerina's whereabouts. I had no intention of sleeping with her." Klaus said standing up.
"Oh yeah, trying to get information! How was she going to give it you huh! Was she going to kiss information on your lips" Misha yelled.
"I bet that is your preferred method of getting information from women. What would have happened if I wouldn't have came into that room. Because it didn't look like you were going to stop." She yelled again.
"I love you Misha. I would never even think about someone else. I wasn't going to sleep with that wolf. She was trying to make a deal to help Tyler. You just came and saw the wrong picture love. I would never ever cheat on you" Klaus said moving towards her. Misha looked in his eyes and saw no dishonesty. She knew he was saying truth. She took a deep breath and went back to eating her now cold sandwich. Klaus moved towards her and held her face in his hands.
"I love you so much my little hybrid" Misha laughed at her new nickname and pressed her lips onto his. Klaus didn't waste a minute before slamming her onto the kitchen counter and ravaging her neck with kisses. As his hands moved to the hem of her sweater she stopped him.
"Not today. Consider this your punishment for using seduction as a method of extracting information." Misha said and pushed him back and left for her house.
Misha was trying to find Katherine. She knew about Elijah's affections for her and she wanted to help him. But finding Katherine Pierce wasn't an easy task. Elijah had given her a letter that he saved from Katherine. She used that letter to do a locater spell and send her a message.
"Katherine, I can grant you your freedom from Klaus Mikaelson. I know you won't trust me so before you meet me call me. I hope you consider it... Specially for Elijah.
456****379
-Misha K."
She sent away the note and was waiting for her response. She knew Elijah's name would definitely stir some feelings in Katherine.
She was lost in her feelings when her phone rang.
"Good evening Katherine, hope you are doing well" She said picking up the call.
"Tell me who are you and how did you send me this note" Katherine asked trying to be intimidating.
"Relax Katherine, but if you want to know about me you have to say something about yourself as well. As far as I know, you are out of tricks to kill Klaus. But I'm the girl who can get you your freedom from Klaus. So please, meet me tomorrow. Please. And I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for Elijah. So you better not run from love this time" Misha said and cut the call.
After dinner Misha called Klaus and told him to come over.
"Want to finish what we started love?" Klaus asked coming into her living room. Misha laughed and shook her head as no. She gestured Klaus to sit down. Misha sat on his lap and kissed him lightly on his lips.
"I want something from you Nik" Misha said.
"Anything you want love" Klaus said.
"Be careful Nik, don't promise if you can't keep it." Misha said.
"There isn't anything I can't give you love. I assure you, I will try to give you anything you ask me for."
"Alright, So I want you to give Katherine her freedom..."
" No. That is not happening. I will never forgive Katerina Petrova for her actions." Klaus said interrupting Misha.
Misha took a deep breath. She knew it would not be easy to convince Klaus, but she was determined.
"Nik, why can't you forgive her. She did what she did to save her life. We have done the same, haven't we. You ran from your father for a thousand years, you know how it feels to keep looking behind your shoulder. I know how it feels as well. Please Nik, isn't 500 years of paranoia enough punishment for her."
"Why are you suddenly asking for her forgiveness" Klaus said with a frown on his face.
"Because of Elijah, you know he still loves Katherine. Don't you think its time he also gets his happiness. He has always been there for you Nik, he has always fought for your happiness, its time you do the same for him and all your siblings." Misha said calmly.
"What have we done to deserve you?" Klaus asked totally amused by her response. Misha just smiled and put her head on his chest. Klaus thought about it and he knew Misha was right. Elijah has sacrificed his happiness the most. All his siblings has for him. He knew it was time to give them their freedom and happiness. He knew their happiness was also Misha's happiness.
"Fine love, you know I can't deny you anything" Klaus said and kissed the crown of her head.
"I love you... I love you so much. I... Love... You.." Misha said between kissing him all on his face. She pulled him closer and kissed him passionately on his lips while grinding in his laps. Klaus groaned at the sensations Misha was giving him while grinding on him. He pulled her sweater over and threw it on the floor somewhere and started leaving sloppy kisses on her neck and collar bone and chest. He ripped her bra off and started playing with her boobs. Misha stopped him and ripped his shirt. She kissed on his chest and Klaus picked her up and sped to her room where they continued their night of passion on her bed.