FIRST DAY AT MYSTIC FALLS HIGH

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Misha spent other three days redecorating her house. Finally the day came for joining her job. She was nervous because these teenagers were close to her age. She graduated early and that's why she could take a job as a teacher. But still she was nervous. She woke up took a shower got dressed and left for school. As she entered the school she stopped a man to enquire about teacher's room or her classroom. The man looked like a teacher so she thought it would be better to ask him. "Excuse me! Can you show me where teachers room is or where I can settle down?'' The man looked at her and smiled. "Aah Ms. Misha Kapoor. Our new Indian teacher. I'm Alaric...Alaric Saltzman. I teach history and I guess you are hired for literature right?'' She nodded and smiled at him. "Yes mr. Saltzman you are very well informed" He laughed and then directed her towards her classroom. "Thank you Mr. Saltzman. I hope you have a good day." Misha said him with a smile and was just leaving when she heard "see you around Ms.Kapoor". She smiled but continued walking. Misha entered the class and took a deep breath. She introduced herself and tried to get to know her students. The supernatural group that she passed by 3 days ago were all students in her class she mentally repeated their names. It was Elena Gilbert she looked very much human... But something about her was still powerful. The witch was Bonnie Bennet. Misha was impressed with the amount of power the Bennet witch held she read about the Bennet line in her mother's files. They were powerful but not as powerful as Griffith witches. The one vampire was Caroline Forbes. Caroline Forbes was sheriff Forbes' daughter. The day went on and she observed that the group of supernaturals revolved around the human. She shrugged the thought and went on with her day. Later that day Mr. Saltzman saw her again and asked her if she could join him and his friend in the Grill. She wanted to check out that place anyways so she agreed.

 They went to the grill and met his friends, surprisingly; Elena and her group of friends were Alaric's friends with one unknown man standing protectively infront of Elena Gilbert

They went to the grill and met his friends, surprisingly; Elena and her group of friends were Alaric's friends with one unknown man standing protectively infront of Elena Gilbert. The man had black hair and blue eyes. He looked arrogant. "Hey guys. This is Ms. Misha Kapoor. She is new in town and she is from a very fascinating country." Alaric introduced her to people; Elena and her group already knew her so they just smiled and the raven haired man smirked and questioned "please do tell about you. I'm sure we all will be happy to know"

she knew this man was a vampire and a very cocky one

she knew this man was a vampire and a very cocky one. She mentally facepalmed and groaned at his sarcastic voice but still continued with her answer. "I'm from India mr.??" "Damon... Damon Salvatore" he replied. "I'm guessing you are dear Elena's boyfriend?" Elena blushed but Politely declined "No Ms. Kapoor he is not my boyfriend. He is actually brother of my boyfriend" Damon's smirk faltered a little but he quickly masked his emotions. Misha understood it was a case of love triangle and she decided to tease a little "well looks like Damon is doing a good job keeping his brother's girl company". Elena looked a little flustered and Caroline was controlling her laughter. After the introductions they invited her to join their tables for drinks to which she politely declined as she does not drink. Misha said them goodbye and headed for home. The first thing she did after reaching home was putting a protection spell on her house she knew vampires cannot enter without permission but one can't be too safe.
The days went by and after a month she decided to go to Chicago on weekend. She always wanted to go their so she thought why not. She finally decided to go to Chicago next weekend.

No ones pov

After Misha left Bonnie looked at her way and started talking "this girl isn't normal"
"What do you mean Bonnie?" asked Damon. "I may be wrong but I feel like she is a very powerful witch but also something else. Her power is too much" Everyone looked at Bonnie. Finally Damon broke the silence "well now I'm very much interested in her." said Damon with his signature smirk plastered on his face. "Don't do anything stupid Damon if she is as powerful as Bonnie says then we should keep her as an ally against Klaus" Elena warned him. They kept on discussing some more but then left for home still in concern. However Damon being Damon decided to confront Misha on his own terms.