NO TIME FOR EACH OTHER.

Misha woke up to find the other side of the bed empty. She got up and got ready for the day. She walked down to see all the Mikaelson men in the library looking into the grimoires and Katherine in the kitchen making pancakes.
"Morning everyone" Misha greeted and everyone smiled at her.
"Did you sleep well?" Klaus asked snaking his arms around Misha's waist.
"Yes I did, what are you lot upto?" Misha asked.
"We are looking for something that would explain Marcel's 'ace up his sleeves'. Kol replied.
" Okay... Well continue your work. I'll go and have the awesome pancakes Katherine has made." Misha said and walked off in the kitchen. Katherine and Misha were sitting on the kitchen counter when they heard
"So this is what you do the first time we are back together as a family, the vampire book club" Rebekkah sassed. Everyone turned to look at her.
"Reading edifies the mind sister, isn't that right Elijah" Klaus replied with a smirk.
"That's quite right Niklaus" Elijah answered.
"Well that's a brand new information Nik, I didn't think you had mind left enough to edify" Rebekkah said making Misha snort loudly from behind.
"Good one Bekah" Misha said as she embraced Rebekkah into a hug.
"I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural miracle baby bump as a proof that my brother knocked you up. Guess you are not showing yet." Rebekkah said. Misha shook her head and laughed.
"You have your brother's manners" Katherine said to Rebekkah.
"And his temper too, so watch it." Rebekkah snarked.
"Okay, sass queens. Lets go finish the breakfast. Bekah join us." Misha said and dragged Rebekkah into the kitchen.
After finishing breakfast the ladies joined the men in the study.
Klaus received a call from Marcel who informed him about the death of 6 of his vampires. Marcel was still unaware of Kol and Rebekkah's arrival in the city. He asked Klaus to join th investigation and create new recruits.
"Little sister! I assume six dead vampires were your doing." Klaus said.
"They were very rude, trying to victimize the poor innocent girl just trying to find her way to the quarter.... So sorry were they friends of yours. Oh that's right you don't have any friends." Rebekkah answered with a sass. The others were just watching the bickering siblings with amusement.
"I do have friends, I have Marcel. Remember him don't you? Of course you do. He fancies himself 'The King of the Quarter' now and He has all these rules about killing vampires. It will be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you." Klaus said.
"I don't care about Marcel or his rules." Rebekkah said shrugging her shoulders.
"Okay both of you. Enough Mikaelson family drama for today" Misha said. They all scambled off to whatever they were doing. Rebekkah went up to her room and Klaus was leaving.
"Where are you off to?" Misha asked Klaus just as he was about to leave.
"Marcel has invited me for drinks. I'm going out with him. Lets see if he drunkenly opens his mouth about this weapon he has against the witches." Klaus replied.
"Goodbye then. And please don't come near me if you are drunk." Misha said and left. Klaus laughed a little and left as well.
In the afternoon Rebekkah Katherine and Misha were all taking a tour of the house and Kol, Elijah and Klaus were still out. In the evening Misha Wanted to buy some herbs to calm her morning sickness so she left for the quarter. She reached a shop which was about to be closed, she stopped a young looking witch and asked for the herbs she needed. She payed her and went to sit on a nearby bench. She heard the sound of a twig snap and saw three vampires circling her.
"Well look what we have here. You are coming with us wolf" Said one of the vampires.
"I've had enough with you people of New Orleans telling me what to do." Misha huffed and in a swift motion kicked the vampire hard enough to break his neck. As the others came near her she was ready for a fight when suddenly Rebekkah and Katherine both ripped the hearts out of the other two vampires.
"That's no way to treat a pregnant lady." Katherine said.
"We do hate bad manners." Rebekkah said throwing the heart aside. They grabbed the vampires with them. They reached the plantation house to an angred Klaus and worried Elijah.
"What were you thinking Misha, going out in the Quarter, alone at this time. Do you know that warewolves are banned in the quarter." Klaus ranted.
"I'm sorry, I had no idea." Misha said feeling guilty.
"Clearly!" Klaus scoffed.
"I needed some herbs to help me with my morning sickness problem. And the father of my child  was unavailable to tend to my needs. I'm sorry that my little pregnancy problem disturbed you while drinking New Orleans dry together with your so called hypocrite friend Marcel!" Misha yelled and stormed upstairs into her room.
"How is this my fault now?" Klaus mumbled in confusion.
"Klaus, you are supposed to be there for her. If you are not allowing her to go out of her princess castle, at least stock it up with everything she needs. But the thing she needs the most is you. And here you are on a drinking spree with your long lost backstabbing hypocrite of a son" Katherine said and stormed off to her own room. Everyone was shocked at Katherine's little outburst.
"Brother I think you should leave the affairs of Marcellus on me, you spend some time with the mother of your child." Elijah said patting Klaus's back. Klaus nodded and went to his and Misha's room. Misha had already fallen sleep due to sadness and exhaustion. Klaus said nothing but laid down beside her and pulled her closer to him, inhaling the same vanilla scent he had come to love the most. But Klaus's mind was craving for revenge on Marcel's informant who dared put the love of his life in danger. Klaus was forming plans which will help him gain Marcel's trust and also kill the informants. He fell asleep smiling at Misha's curled up figure in his arms.