HONEST ANSWERS

*I'm going to keep this book in Third person pov. If I change the pov I'll make sure to put it up*

Klaus Frowned "Why do you want information about my little brother?"
"oh so he is your little brother!" Misha exclaimed. "I mean I guessed by the name Mikaelson... But good to know he is your sibling. . . Speaking of siblings... Where is Rebekkah and your big brother Elijah?" Misha asked him casually.
"Rebekkah... Rebekkah is somewhere in Mystic Falls causing havoc on Damon and the doppelganger and Elijah is busy at the moment" Klaus joked.

 Rebekkah is somewhere in Mystic Falls causing havoc on Damon and the doppelganger and Elijah is busy at the moment" Klaus joked

Misha glared at him suspiciously at his answer for Elijah's whereabouts.
"Anyways love what do you need my psychotic little brother Kol for?" asked Klaus once again.
"oh please... You are hardly allowed to call someone psychotic" Misha said while playfully slapping Klaus's hand. Klaus laughed but still waited for her answer. "As for why I need Kol... My mother left me a letter telling me about my heritage. She mentioned how Kol helped all my ancestors.... So she specifically asked me to find him and let him coach me on my magic. It's not that I'm not powerful but no harm in learning more." She explained Klaus.
Klaus looked at her and hesitantly yet decided to answer in full honesty.
"Kol is daggered and asleep in a box" Misha looked at him a little surprised then she narrowed her eyes and said "That's where Elijah is as well, isn't he?" Klaus looked ashamed but nodded. Misha shook her head and held klaus's hand "Hey.. I'm not judging you... Hell I'm the last person to judge you for how you act towards your siblings. If I could I would have daggered my sibling long time back... Not that the thought didn't enter my mind" Misha laughed lightly saying this but still holding Klaus's hands. Klaus looked at her in surprise and a little adoration.

He liked the way she was trying to cheer him up and diffuse the tension

He liked the way she was trying to cheer him up and diffuse the tension. He gripped her hands a little tightly.
"Elijah planned to kill me during the ritual" Klaus said sadly. "well; we all plan to murder our siblings at some point of time... The fact that Elijah tried it after a thousand years is astonishing. That man has patience" Misha joked again.

Klaus pouted a little making her giggle a little more

"Can I ask when you are planning on waking them from their sleeping beauty slumber" Misha asked a little seriously but still trying to be casual as she knew this was a sensitive subject. Klaus laughed at her remark "Well love, I planned on doing it as soon as I broke my curse.. But my plans were ruined by that impertinent punk known as Damon Salvatore...he went ahead and informed about my whereabouts to one person who hates me and has been hunting me for all my life" Klaus was now visibly upset and angry. Misha frowned and squeezed his hands intertwining their fingers. The gesture however had an impact on Klaus and all he wanted was to hold her hands like this forever. She looked at him and he was looking at the floor. Misha shifted a little closer to him "Hey... Look at me" she said to Klaus. Klaus complied looking in her beautiful brown eyes which never failed to relax him.
"I don't know about who this man is, but I'm pretty sure you can kick his ass... After all you are the big bad hybrid as you call yourself... Not that its totally wrong, but you are also a very big softie" Misha again laughed while saying this. Klaus pouted a little and immediately protested
"I'm anything but a softie as you call it love, I'm a monster and a nightmare"
Misha frowned at his words, "You are anything but a monster Klaus. If you were the monster you claim, you would have not cared about me enough to come here and make sure that I'm okay. For others you may be a nightmare but for me... You are just a man with a thousand years of emotional baggage... I don't know what you have been through in all these years but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a picnic. So you are allowed to be a monster, as you call it, for your survival. If that's the way you look at it... Even I'm a monster because I'm pretty sure I may have caused Damon atleast one nightmare" Klaus laughed at her last sentence.

"You are far from a monster Misha

"You are far from a monster Misha... You are beautiful and smart and intelligent and honest... But most importantly you are understanding. I have never met someone in my life who is so willing to make me laugh even in my desperate depressive rants" Klaus laughed again and Misha blushed hard at his statement about her.
"Moving onto more serious subjects... Now what are you going to do about that hunter? Is there anyway I can help?" Misha asked him in full seriousness. "Sweetheart, the last time you tried to help me, I almost killed you... Yet here you are so willing to help me again on the same day, why?" Klaus asked, clearly baffled by the girl's willingness to help him. Misha looked at him and replied in a low voice "I honestly don't know... It's just... My instincts tell me to help you... To trust you.. I don't know why, but; yeah I believe in you." Misha answered honestly. Klaus looked at her he raised his index finger towards Misha's chin and held up her face lightly so he can look in her eyes. He tried to find any sort of doubt in her eyes but failed at it.
Misha's heart was racing like crazy in her chest. She felt as if it would burst out of there. Klaus could clearly hear her racing heart. "There is nothing you can do my Little Witch" Klaus answered her question. Misha frowned but kept quiet in understanding.

"Don't worry your beautiful head love, this big bad hybrid will kill him this time" Misha laughed but nodded her head.
"What about your siblings... Will I get to meet Kol?" Misha asked inanticipation. Klaus almost felt a pang of jealousy at the mention of Kol in such anticipation But pushed the feeling aside
"I promise you love as soon as I kill the hunter, I will wake my siblings from their sleeping beauty slumber as you so poetically called it... Then you will get to meet Kol and my other siblings" Misha laughed at his sleeping beauty comment and nodded her head trusting Klaus's word.
"Now love, I must leave... I have to make more hybrids and prepare an army if I'm to face the hunter... Rebekkah is still in town and she is hoping to see you once again" Klaus said and watched Misha's smile fall from her face at the thought of him leaving. But she quickly masked it with a little smile that Kalus could easily tell was fake.
"Okay... I hope you get your army ready and kill whoever is the cause of your nightmare" Misha said him again squeezing his hands tightly.
Klaus once again gazed at her beautiful eyes and said in a low voice, "Goodbye my Little witch, I will see you soon and I do promise to be in contact as much as possible." Misha looked at him and nodded she squeezed his hands last time before separating them. She gave a quick but lingering kiss on Klaus's cheek freezing him for a moment but bringing out his beautiful dimpled smile.

She laughed lightly at his reaction and looked at him longingly as he left without another word but looking at her for one last time before disappearing from her house