Chapter 4 - Orgy

Jaxon

Tonight was like all the other nights alpha had people over. I just lay there trying to block out all feeling and emotion as the guy alpha called Jeff grunted while thrusting his hard cock into my ass. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back painfully bending over to bite the back of my neck above the metal collar drawing some blood. He was sweating and his sweat was dripping onto my back; it creeped me out. Another guy took advantage of my raised mouth and shoved his hard cock down my throat, moaning and groaning with each thrust. I tuned him out as much as I could trying not to gag, my mouth nothing more than an open hole he was using.

"Your throat feels so good", he moaned, thrusting harder and deeper.

My throat ached and despite myself I gagged each time he pulled out and thrust back in. It may have been good for him, but for me, it was a nightmare. It wasn't long before he came, filling my mouth with his rancid jizz before pulling out and stepping aside. Someone else immediately took his place, another grunting, thrusting, beefy moron who couldn't get a girl if he tried.

Alpha watched avidly, his eyes red and glowing, his own arousal getting stronger with each thrust of Jeff's cock into my ass. I could see him perched in a chair just off to the side, close enough to touch me if he wanted. He had his own swollen cock out, stroking it in time with Jeff's thrusts. In, up, out, down, in, up, out, down, it was like their rhythms were in sync with one another. I was vaguely aware that the naked guy who just came in my mouth knelt down in front of alpha and started sucking his swollen member. Alpha didn't stop him, and kept up his own rhythm with Jeff's thrusts. The guy just adjusted his gulps to alpha's strokes. Usually alpha would be with one or more of the girls, but tonight he was just focused on what was happening to me seeming to not care who it was going down on him.

"Ah, yes, suck that hard cock", he moaned in pleasure, grabbing the back of the guys head. "Take it all the way down that smooth, wet throat" and he pushed the guys head all the way down to the root, holding him there until his face started turning red in need of air. "Yeah, that's it", he moaned again releasing his hold and letting the guy get back to work sucking.

The sounds and smells of sex filled the room as everyone joined in the wild orgy going on all around us. Guys and girls sucking, fucking, moaning and groaning on every piece of furniture, in every corner of the room. I'm grossed and I tried my best to tune them out.

"Ah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming", Jeff yelled, spurting his cum in my ass letting out a loud groan as he came. He wasn't using a condom, none of them did. As soon as he pulled out, another guy took his place, another anonymous cock thrusting in my ass; just like the one in my mouth. This guy started slapping my ass painfully with each thrust. At some point during the night I lost count of the number of men who came in my mouth and ass and I passed out; that didn't stop the abuse, they just kept on fucking me even though I was blissfully unconscious.

Pete

I had my hard cock in my hands, it was so engorged that it was almost painful. I watched Jeff and the others thrusting in and out of Jaxon's ass and mouth and it was so erotic. I have never been this aroused before. Tom came in Jaxon's mouth and one of the others took his place then Tom strode over to me and knelt down in front of me swallowing my cock in one gulp, giving me a blow job. I'm not gay, and normally I would have shoved him off, but tonight I was just too aroused and his mouth working up and down on my member in time with my own stroking hand, and Jeff's thrusts into Jaxon was just too hot. I shoved Tom's head all the way down to my root an held him there, goddess it felt so good. Tom is quite good looking, not as pretty as Jaxon, but good looking nevertheless. I noticed he was using his own fingers thrusting them in and out of his own ass.

"I'm going to fuck you, Tom", I leaned down and whispered into his ear as I pushed him off my cock and turned him around pushing him down onto the seat I had been sitting in. I flipped him around so his ass was in the air and shoved my cock into his ass to the hilt in one thrust. He didn't seem to mind, just gasped out a pleasure filled moan. I didn't wait at all and began thrusting in and out as hard and deep as I could. I can honestly say it never felt this good with Carla or any of the other girls I'd fucked. He was tight and his insides were hot, and his ass gripped my cock seeming to suck it all the way back in every time I pulled out. I thrust my hips faster and faster knowing I was getting close to release. Tom had his hand wrapped around his own hard cock, stroking it as I fucked him as hard as I could. His moaning was driving me crazy; he knew I was close calling my name and begging me to fuck him even harder. I orgasmed. The best damn orgasm I had ever had. 

"You're my first guy", I whispered in his ear. I continued driving my hard cock in and out of his ass even after my orgasm because it felt amazing.

"Fuck me hard, Pete, oh God yeah, fuck me", was all he said, moaning as I continued thrusting my cock into his tight hole over and over again. I'm not gay, but I have to admit, this was nice.

I looked over again to where Jaxon was being fucked and he was passed out, some guy still fucking him even though he was unconscious. No matter. I wondered what it would be like to be pounding his ass myself rather than Tom's. I don't think I'll ever find out myself though, not with Levi making me suffer every time I try; I'm not sure since he still isn't speaking to me. Tom's ass did feel great, even though I'm not gay. I fucked him hard causing him to moan, loud cries bursting from his mouth with each thrust; I admit it felt fantastic. I'm not sure how long I fucked Tom, but it was a long time and when I came again my orgasm was just as incredible as the first one. Tom came again at the same time I did.After Tom, I fucked a couple of girls who had come along with my friends; I didn't know their names. Then I fucked another guy and then Tom again. I'm not gay, but I enjoyed the guys as much as the girls, maybe even more. This went on until morning. Jaxon was still unconscious, he didn't regain consciousness again during the rest of the night. I could see new bruises forming on top of the old ones on his frail little body. I was aching for it to be my cock fucking him.