-Natasha x Daughter- Trouble trio

This is based off a Tiktok audio lmao I haven't proof read this so sorry if it sucks :)

You, Wanda and Peter were standing in one of the training rooms in the compound. One of the lamps was laying on the floor and another hanging from a cord on the ceiling, glass shattered on the floor and robes had been ripped out of the ceiling. The three of you had been messing around with each other for a good 6 hours, while everyone else was on a mission.

You all had decided to mess with the rest of the team for not letting you go on the mission, so you decided to ruin the training room without thinking of the consequences which let me add was hella fucking stupid.

Not even 2 minutes later the doors to the training room opened and your mom walked in, and the three of you looked over in shock and you gulped. Fuck "He- Hey Mrs. Romanoff" Peter said and waved having a way to big smile on his face, and you looked over at Wanda.

"We are so screwed" you thought, knowing she was reading your mind, and she nodded. Your mother looked at you then Wanda then Peter then back again at you, locking eyes with you she started walking towards you signaling for the other two to walk over next to you.

"Why is it when something happens it is always you three?" she asked her Russian accent pressing on the three so you knew she was angry. "Believe me mom, I've been asking myself the same thing for years," you answered and laughed, the other two giggled in the background.

"You three know you are gonna have to pay for the repairs and get punished" she said as Peter raised his hand "No Peter it is not allowed to get others to pay so don't even try to ask Stark" she said and he took his hand back down. She then walked over, grabbed your arm and dragged you out of there.

An hour and 3 lectures later you, Wanda and Peter were sitting by the table in Nick fury's offices waiting for him. Seconds later he walked in with Maria Hill, Tony Stark, Clint Barton and your mother right behind him.

Your mother walked over behind the chair you were sitting in, Tony stepped behind Peter and Clint behind Wanda. As Nick sat down in his chair, he looked at you then Peter then over to Wanda, Peter then let out a little laugh and you followed. When Natasha then smacked you in the back of the head and you went silent earning a look by Nick.

"You three are in big trouble, you get that right?" he asked the three of you. The other two nodded, you just sat there, when he began speaking again, "Now Miss Maximoff" he said and looked at her then continued "You are off the hook. The only thing you have to do is train new agents for about 2 months and you will be suspended for 2 weeks after that" He smiled at her and she smiled back and nodded.

"Mr. Parker, " he started and looked at him then like with Wanda kept talking "I have made an agreement with Tony and your aunt may" as he said that Peter's eyes shot up at him, then he turned around in his chair then looked at Tony "You- You told aunt May? She can't know she doesn't even know I'm Spiderman or that I work here. Please tell her you were kidding" he panicked.

You moved your hand over and grabbed him to calm him down and it kind of worked but he was still pretty upset. "Mr. Parker, we haven't told her anything. I got agent Hill to tell her that, you accidentally by the influence of another intern at Stark industries smashed a window, and that Mr. Stark would find a punishment worthy of it, " he said and Peter let out the biggest sigh of relief.

"Now to you, " he looked at you, everyone practically did. You could feel your mother's eyes burn into your back, you did though have a small smirk on your face thinking you could easily get away with this, like you did everything else.

"You get that smirk off your face, you may be the closest thing I have to a grandchild, but I am not letting you off the hook. Me and your mother has found you a punishment that fits, considering you have been the cause of most of the damages and you have been the cause of a lot of other problems happening here, things getting destroyed, people getting hurt and bringing yourself in danger, you are suspended effective immediately until further notice. To the rest of you, thank you for your time." As he finished his sentence everyone got up, but you just sat there in silence.

"Y/N you okay?" Clint asked as they all stopped moving and looked at you. "You okay любовь?" your mother asked and you stood up and stormed out Fury's office straight to your room. 2 Hours later you heard a knock on your door, seconds later the door opened it was your mother.

"любовь I'm sorry, okay?" she said softly rolling your eyes you responded "But?" you looked at her and she was standing in the door, "But it was your own fault, it was your own choice do you know how stupid that was" she yelled, you opened your mouth to respond but got interrupted.

"Not to mention dragging Peter and Wanda into it? Why the hell would you do that to your friends? " She yelled at you. "You know what mom? Fuck you, this job means everything to me and you damn well know that, now get out of here before I kill you!." You screamed at her only to get a shocked face in response, as she turned around and walked out.

A/N and that was another chapter. Now I can not promise anything but not next chapter but the next chapter again is probably gonna be smut. Thanks for reading btw, love y'all -Becca<3