- Drunk text me - Scarlett X Daughter

"Honey I'm home," She yells out into the house, I have been tossing and turning the last 3 hours because she didn't come home when she said she would, "Honey"? She opens my bedroom door, I pretend I'm sleeping so she would leave me alone. 

Even from here, I can smell the alcohol, it makes me sick to my stomach that she can't control it, "Well, we have a job in, 2 hours so you need to wake up," She shakes me and I act like I have been sleeping the whole time. I 'Wake up'  And look at her, "Go shower," I mumble, she looks at me confused and I sit up on my bed, "Go shower, you stink," I tell her, she stands up and walks out and to her bedroom. 

I sit still for a minute and then the tears start to spill, I hate that she can't control herself, she isn't thinking about what could happen to her, or to me. 

__

"Mom, let's go," I yell at her, I have been ready for the last 10 minutes with shoes on and everything, "I'm coming, sorry," She gets down the stairs and kisses the top of my head, "It's fine, just hurry up," I tell her and lean against the wall, "Go start the car," She throws me the keys and I walk to the garage and get into the car. 

__

We have filmed a few scenes now and they have given us all an hour break, I'm sitting with Tom and Deya and mom is standing with RDJ and Evans. "They look like they're having fun," Tom laughs, I give them a fake laugh and continue looking at them, "A little too much if you ask me," Deya chimes in, I gulp knowing she's right, "Where are you going?" Tom yells after me as I walk toward them. 

I get to them and mom is standing with a coke in her hand, Chris has a coffee as does Robert, I grab the coke out of my mom's hand and I almost gag at the taste, "Really?" I ask her, she looks at me confused and I walk over to the nearest trashcan and throw it out. "Where is your purse?" I ask her, she points to it and I walk over to it and start looking through it. 

I find what I looked for and turn to look at my mom standing with her arm around the other girl my age who's here, "Lilly, what are you doing here?" I ask her pissed she always acts like shes my sister and another daughter of my mom, "Well, the producers invited me, they wanted to see if they could get me in more scenes," She smiles, and I glare at my mom who is smiling big. 

__

"I'm so proud of you Lilly," Mom congratulates her as she finishes her third stunt, I haven't heard her say that in months, "Y/n, you okay?" I flinch as Robert grabs onto my shoulder, "why couldn't she be there like that for me," I mumble and walk out the room and towards my moms trailer, I would've gone to my own if I had one, but because I am the age I am and my character isn't too important they hoked me up with mom. 

"Knock knock," Someone says on the other side of my door, "Go away," I yell and let out another sob, "Not gonna happen," Lizzie says and walks in, she gets a horrified look on her face when she sees the state I'm in, "Oh Y/n, you sweet little girl," She walks over and sits next to me, she grabs onto me and I sob into her shoulder. "Why couldn't she just be my mom and not Lillys," I yell into her shoulder, "Y/n, she is your mom," She tries to comfort, "Then why isn't she the one sitting here right now?" I ask her, she doesn't say anything, she just look down at her hands and take a breath.

"What do you need right now?" She asks me, I sigh and stand up in front of her, "I just need her, I need her to apologize, I need her to for once put down her drink and think about what shes doing, fuck I need her to drunk text me and for once be a decent mom and tell me that she is the problem and not me," I yell, tears are still streaming down my face. 

The door opens and in walks my mom and Lilly, I wipe my face in my sleeve and look at the two of them, holding hands, laughing, talking, smiling, the way they look like me and her should makes me sick, my lip quivers which she noticises and she let's go of Lillys hand. "Darling you okay?" I look back at Lizzie and then walk out. 

__

"Y/n, come on, stop please," Mom walks behind me yelling after me, I don't stop, I don't listen, I just walk. She yells after me again which makes people look, "Wow, Y/n, stop whats wrong?" Robert grabs onto me, I look up at him and hug him. "Y/n," Mom says behind me, I turn and look at her, "Do you even care? You ruined me, you put me second, you threw me away, you left me!" I yell after her, she looks at me, confused, scared, "What?" I don't answer her, "Scarlett, go to a room where you can talk in private," Robert tells her. 

__

"Now, talk, please" She tells me, I glance at her and gulp at the stink of her breath, "Your breath stinks of whiskey just so you know" I let her know, she takes a step back and I look at her ready to end this, "Tell me I'm not like her, tell me I'm not like Lilly," I cry, "Of course you aren't, you're my daughter, you're the love of my life, you're the first girl who stole my heart, you make me the happiest girl on earth" She sweettalks and cups my face in her hands, "I made you happier?" I ask her, she returns my question with a nod. 

"You fucked it up, I really hope you know that. The first time you came home drunk I was fine with it, the second time, sure, but when I had to sit and clean you up for the thirteenth time I was done, I was done, I am done making excuses, I am done feeling like shit, and I am done letting you destroy me and then glue me back together." I tell her calmly, she is now the one crying, sitting down realizing what shes done. 

"So next time, just send me a drunk text, telling me I am still your daughter and that you still love me, telling me you fucked it up owning up to all the shit you've done to me these last months." I follow up, I walk to the door and put my hand on the handle. 

"I really hope you get better, and until you do I'm bouncing between some couches, just get into rehab, get better, for me, please." I oush down the handle and look at her right before I leave the room. 

"love you mommy," 

A/n: To all of you experiencing this even if it isn't with alcohol, I just want to let you know that it is not your fault, and it is not love. People are responsible for their own fuck ups. DM me if you ever wanna talk and Ill be right here, Love you<3