- That card - Natasha X Daughter

"I hate you!" Tommy yells after Wanda, they have been arguing for the last two weeks over god knows what, I'm tired of it, Billy is tired of it, and even Vision is tired of it. "Y/n, how long are you going to stay here?" Billy asks me as we are sitting on the couch observing his mother and brother throwing words at each other. 

"I have no idea, hopefully not much longer," I sigh and look back at the paper in my hand, "What do you think about these?" I ask him and point at a pair of shoes in the catalog. 

"They look nice, my mom would like them," He smiles. 

"Yeah, we could give them to her for Christmas," I suggest, Billy, Tommy, and I are giving her a shared gift this year, normally I would give her one myself with my mom pitching in but since last year that isn't possible. 

"What are we giving your dad or do guys you want to give him something yourself?" 

"What about a new video game or something?" I laugh at his suggestion, "Yeah, that would only benefit you and your brother," I nudge him on the shoulder and put the catalog down. 

 It's been two hours since their last argument and I'm just waiting for another bomb to drop, I'm in a kitchen making dinner with Wanda and Tommy could be home any minute now, he's been out with Vision and Billy getting gifts and stuff. 

"Wanda," 

"Yeah?" She hums at me, I put the knife in my hand down and look at her, "Did you love her?" I ask her, she and my mother dated for a couple of years before she died, and nothing was the same after, she immediately got with Vision and they had the twins in like 2 weeks, she never grieved, or maybe she did, but never out loud as I did, or Clint, Yelena even Fury took time off. 

"Yeah, I uh I guess I did," She sniffles and looks at me, her eyes and cheeks are red. 

"Are you crying?" I hug her, "It's the onions don't worry, I'm fine," She excuses. 

"Wanda, or mama, can I call you that? I think I will you almost married my mother, anyways, my point is that you never grieved, you never talked about it, you didn't say anything to me, or, or to Clint. I'm just saying that I may have been sobbing most of the time, but I wanted to talk to you about it, and I still do," I sympathize. 

Before she answers me the door flies open and Tommy runs in, mad as hell, Vision just as mad right behind him, when Billy walks in he walks over into my arms and just starts to bawl, I look at Wanda confused, she glances down at Billy and dries her tears. 

"Billy, what happened?" I question the boy who can't stop crying. 

"I don't know, I went inside the comic book store for a second, and when I came out, they- they were screaming back and forth and Tommy hit dad, and dad got furious, and I don't know," He sobs.

"Billy, go take a shower and be back down for dinner in 20 minutes," I tell him and he rushes out for the stairs, "And tell your brother to get down here," Wanda adds.

Tommy stomps down the stairs and walks out to the kitchen with his arms folded over his chest, "You wanna explain yourself?" Wanda asks him, he grunts and looks at me, I don't say a word and they start yelling at each other. 

"God, I wish you would just behave like your brother," Wanda mumbles for him to hear.

"Yeah, well why don't you let me run away and then you can have your little picture perfect family with them," Tommy yells back at her, her eyes turn red a split second and I prepare myself just incase I have to step in. 

"Or you could just let me move in with Y/n, when she leaves," He suggest, I don't even get to say a word before Wanda is back at him screaming. 

"That is not happening and you know it," Wanda points at him. 

"I wish you were dead!" Tommy screams at her, this is where I step in, so I do.

"Okay stop, both of you," I demand and they look at me, "This shit is getting tiering, you have been arguing back and forth for the last three weeks," I state. 

"Y/n stay out of it," Tommy warns me. 

"No, my mother is dead, yes I am using that card, and I would do anything, anything to be able to fight with my mom like this again," I tell them and Wanda looks at me, the boys doesn't know what happened with my mother, and when they ask we all just brush it off. 

"I would do anything to be able to scream at her and then hug her in an apology 30 minutes later, I would give anything to be able to talk with her, but I can't so you two need to figure this out," I advise them. 

Silence fall over the kitchen and Wanda walks over and wraps her arms around me, shes crying, "So just forgive each other and move on," I tell them, Wanda kisses my forehead and lead me out of the kitchen, which makes me think shes going to talk with Tommy about what I said about my mother, and so they can actually talk this out. 

Life sucks, so take this chapter, love you.