-Aldc- Scarlett X Daughter

Maddie POV

"Girls come on, let's go, let's go" Abby yells out at me and the other girls, we walk in and our mothers walk in right after us. "Pyramid, at the bottom, Payton, you tripped in the group dance, and almost knocked over Nia. It's unacceptable, " she says to Payton and looks over at Leslie, then she keeps going. Kendall is number 8 which made Jill scream a little, Nia came in at number 7, Brooke was number 6, Paige number 5, Mackenzie at 4, Kalani was 3, Chloe was 2 and I was at the top of the pyramid.

"Now, with the group dance, everybody is in it except for Payton. I have beautiful costumes planned and amazing music, it's going to be great," Abby announced, and then Leslie started screaming about how unfair it was and that "My daughter better have a solo, a duo, or a trio" or she would leave. Abby didn't take the screaming lightly but kept speaking. "Now, I have 3 solos, Chloe you have a solo it's a lyrical, called firework" which made us all clap for Chloe, I just wish I have a solo cause I haven't had one for some time now.

"Maddie, you also have a solo, your solo is also lyrical, it's called bye, bye birdy" we all clapped and I honestly have no idea who is going to have the last solo, "now the last solo is down in the other end of the pyramid, Payton, I'm giving you one last chance to show me that you deserve to be on this team, it's an acro solo called never again" I personally don't know why Payton has a solo considering she ruined the group dance last week. The mothers walked out and we started working on the group dance.

We had been rehearsing the group dance for 5 hours and miss Abby asked me to control the music for Payton's solo. Abby kept getting frustrated at Payton and she looked over at Gia. They started talking about this girl who may be in Pittsburgh and they might call her.

Abby POV

I had been working with Payton on her solo for half an hour and we were still on the first steps. So I decided to call down the mothers. "So, Leslie you are not going to be very happy about this, but. I've decided to take away Payton's solo" They all gasped and Leslie of course got mad at me, Payton started to cry. "Payton, save the tears for the pillow" I yelled at her. Kalani then raised her hand, "Yes, Kalani?" "Who is going to step in for Payton if she doesn't have a solo? Or is it just scratched?" Good question, all I know is that they are all going to be surprised.

"To answer your question, none of the rest of the girls are going to get Payton's solo, I'm bringing in a friend of mine's daughter. She is 14 and she is a beautiful dancer," Not one of them said a word, "Abby," Leslie said and I sighed, I do not have the time for this. "Who is this girl, I mean does she even have experience in the entertainment industry?" Leslie's question made Gianna giggle a little, "Well why don't you ask her yourself?" I questioned and walked over to the door.

I walked out to the girls changing room and got y/n, she walked with me back to the rest of the girls and none of them said a word. 

Y/n POV

I walked with Abby into the room with the rest of the team and they all looked at me, they all seem sweet, and all their mothers are there. "Y/n, you will be taking over for Payton as I explained to your mother on the phone," I nod and we start rehearsing, Gianna stays with me and Abby goes with the girls to work on the group dance. The mothers are sitting up in another room looking down at me. "Y/n, ignore them up there, you're great at this and they're just surprised" Gianna reassured me and I keep dancing. 

It's been 3 hours now and everyone else came in here, we all stand in the line and listen to Abby. "We are going to the competition tomorrow, I expect you all to be here at the studio at 7 because we are leaving at 7.30. Y/n and Maddie I need to speak with you two, so Melissa I need you to stay here, the rest are dismissed" Mackenzie stayed in here as well waiting on Maddie and Melissa. Gianna came in with Leslie and Payton, who were still crying. 

Melissa rolled her eyes but stayed quiet. "Abby, I need to know what we are doing here, I mean we all have plans," Melissa asked and looked down at me, "Melissa, when we go to the competition tomorrow, and I know this is a lot to ask but I have to ask for y/n's mother that you just keep an eye on her," Melissa nodded and Leslie looked flabbergasted. "Well, aren't her mother going to be there?" Maddie asked they all look at me, "She is at work tomorrow, so she can't make it" I say and shrug my shoulders. 

On the bus.

Sitting on the bus me, Maddie and Chloe had to get ready because we are one of the first girls who are competing. It is total chaos, some are sleeping, some are just chatting and then there is Kira, she and Leslie have been going on for hours upon hours about how unfair Leslie thought it was that I got her solo and Kira is just telling her to stay quiet because everyone can hear her. Abby got enough and told them both to shut up. Hours later the bus stopped and we all gathered our stuff and got out of the bus, it surprised me a little that kids were screaming as much as they were. 

As we walk in a woman and some girls are standing in the entrance, omg, Ava is standing there next to her mother and probably the rest of their team. Now me and Ava are great friends from the film industry, we filmed a small short story thing together and we have been friends since. Problem is, Abby can't stand Jeanette, and I wanted to go over and hug her and say hello, which I'm not going to do, Ill just text her later apologizing. 

We all walk in to our dressing room and Maddie is going first in about 15 minutes, then Chloe in 25 and me in 35. "Hey, Y/N what does your mom work with, considering she is working in the weekend?" Mackenzie asked me, her question made the room silent and gained everyones attention, "Well, she is an actress and they're filming a new movie right now" She smiled and asked me what movie. Knowing its a marvel thing I can't say a single thing about it, cause I'm not even supposed to know. 

"Ehm if you know what Marvel is, then its a new movie for them, I'm not really allowed to say much, sorry" She smiled and went over to Abby. Maddy is performing in 10 minutes so we all got out in the hallway and began walking towards the stage to get to our seats. Nia let out a little scream and we all stopped to look at her, she looked forward and someone caught my eyes. I looked at Giana who was smiling and Abby was to, Abby nodded at me and I ran into the arms of my mom who was standing ther smiling. 

The other walked over and I tried not to cry, I havent seen her for weeks now. "I thought you were filming," I say surprised, she just shook her head and went over to hug Abby.  She grabbed my hand and her, Christy and Melissa walked with me, Maddie and Chloe down to the stage along with Abby. It is Maddie's turn now and her solo went great honestly, Chloe then went and hers went just as great. Mom walked down to her seat  to watch me dance, which I did and it went okay. 

When I got off stage Maddie and Chloe met me with hugs, what made me even happier was that Ava actually stood there smiling for me along with her mother who was speaking with mine. When we got to awards the group dance won, Maddie got third which surprised us all, Chloe got second and I got first. Plus I got a prize cheque on 2500 dollars. 

A/N: BESTIES, I AM BACK. Don't mind this story I just love watching Dance moms lmao. BUTTTTTTTTT NO MORE BREAK (there will probably be more but we'll take that when we come to it) LOVE YALL. <3