-Scarlett Johansson- It was nice while it lasted, Right?

This is gonna be another sad one I'm sorry. Love you -Becca <3

You were sitting at home on the couch in you and your girlfriend Scarlett's apartment. You and her have been together since 2009 and you met in 2008 for the filming of iron man 2, Scarlett was at work and you had a sick day, not because you were sick, but because you needed time to work up the courage to have the most serious talk with Scarlett the two of you had ever had.

You then got up and packed most of your clothes and a couple of pictures of your friends in a suitcase, and placed it in the living room, afterwards you checked your emails. Nothing. You then called your mom to see if you could stay with them in Paris after having spoken with Scarlett.

You knew deep inside Scarlett was going to be broken, I mean she had the full right to considering you would be ruining a relationship of 11 years and moving out of the country. She was probably never gonna forgive you.

An hour later you heard the door open, "Hey babe, where are you?" she called out "Living room" you answered "Hey, I was wondering what you wanted for dinner, i was thinking we could order in and watch movies or something?" she said as she walked into the living room.

You sat up on the couch and looked down on the floor not wanting to show her the sadness on your face. It didn't go so well, though, because you sniffed and gained her attention, "Love you okay?" she asked you searching for your eyes but you kept looking at the floor.

You hummed in response because you knew the moment you spoke up you would crack and start sobbing. "Don't lie to me please, what's wrong?" she asked once more you could hear the concern in her voice. The confusion as well. You sniffed one more time and stood up, that's when she saw the suitcase, and realization hit her.

"Babe what is your suitcase doing out?" she asked as a tear fell down her cheek "Are you leaving? Please answer me, " she added. You finally looked up at her and broke you started crying and crying when you then tried to explain yourself you sobbed over your own words.

"Baby please. Please don't hate me, i- im leaving. Yes, but it's not for the reason you think." You started looking up at her, she started crying even more this time "I" she started, but you quickly interrupted her "I'm going back to Paris to live with my parents" you finished hoping for a response and not a slap or something like that, not that Scarlett was the kind of person who slapped people, even though you definitely deserved it.

"I don't hate you, but why? What is so important in Paris that you have to go. I mean I know I'm not the best girlfriend, but I'm definitely not the worst. Wait, is this about Evans?"

"It's not about Evans"

"Because me and him are just friends, Yes I know I dated him, but that was a very, very long time ago, it was before I met you, and I never slept with him if that's what this is about"

"Babe, listen to me, you are rambling now. It's not about him, or you, it's about me, and I know you hate that 'oh, it isn't you it's me' type of crap. This is because I got the job I've always wanted, and it is located in Paris. I didn't know that back when I applied for it, but I got it and I'm leaving in 20 minutes. " You stopped speaking, but continued looking at her. She was speechless.

"Okay. I'm not going to argue with you because I don't want this to end on bad terms, and you don't need to call a cab. I'm just gonna drive you to the airport" she said and started walking towards you. She then proceeds to grab you by the neck and pulls you in for a kiss, which quickly turns into a deep make out  session.

Her hands, then moved down towards your shirt and began unbuttoning it. You pulled out from the kiss and looked at her while her hands still worked with your shirt, "is this a good idea?" she didn't answer, she just pulled you back in. Your tongues fighting each other. You wrapped your arms around her neck and pulled her towards the kitchen counter, as she lifted you on it and you began pulling her shirt off her.

Her hand began traveling down your front and towards your pants as the alarm on your phone went off. Fuck was the only word you were able to let out Scarlett lifted you off the counter and you began walking over to your phone. Leave for the airport. It reads on the screen, "We have to go. Don't we? " She asked you as you turned around, looked at her and nodded.

After the two of you had put on your shirts and Scarlett had locked the door to the apartment you both walked down towards the car and got inside, she began driving and looked over at you "What?" you asked her curiously "You not gonna put music on or?" She joked and motioned towards the screen in the car. You picked up your phone and started scrolling through Spotify.

When you had searched for a little you found Whenever, wherever by shakira and connected your phone to the speakers and Scarlett turned the volume up and the two of you had one of the car kariokes you always had when driving though this one didn't have the same energy of excitement because you both knew this was gonna be the last one for a very long time.

An hour of nothing but screaming songs in the car and laughing later you pulled up at the airport and the both of you got out of the car, and started walking inside. When you had gotten your boarding ticket you started walking towards security where you had to say bye to Scarlett.

While walking over to security Scarlett grabbed your hand and stopped you, you turned and looked at her and her face was all wet from tears and you started crying as well, she moved her body towards you and pressed her lips against yours for what felt like forever when she pulled away. Right before you walked off to go up to the escalator you said one last thing.

"It was nice while it lasted, right?" you said as you turned away from Scarlett and walked onto the escalator.

"It was nice while it lasted" She said as she watched you move up the escalator tears slipping down her face like you slipped away from her, and she started wondering if she actually did something wrong, if she was a bad girlfriend and you just didn't wanna tell her and how she was supposed to move on from you. You were her great love, her soul mate. You were the love of her life, and she let you go.

I apoligize for this. Actually i dont hehe. Still love yall though -Becca<3