- Stark party - Nat X Y/N

"Come on Y/n you have to come! It's a team party and it won't be the same without you!" Clint is pleading with me to come to the party that Tony is throwing tonight, he was bored so wanted a reason to throw a party opting to use the excuse that is was for team building purposes.

"Tony will throw another one next week anyway, also I don't have anything to wear to this thing" I flippantly say as I try to worm my way out of attending this party, I am not exactly someone who enjoys socialising with other people at the best of times especially not when you throw alcohol in the mix.

"Thats alright just borrow one of Natasha's dresses, you are the only person who could touch her stuff and still get a smile sent your way anyway" I blush slightly at his comment, the redheaded woman had been by my side since day one after Ultron and my crush for her as only grown with time.

"Ugh ok fine! Now get out of here and let me get myself ready" I concede trying to hid my smile as Clint starts to cheer, he nods and runs out of the room leaving me to my thoughts.
I go over to Nat's room and knock at the door, once I hear that no one is in I make way into the bedroom and head for the wardrobe. Opening the doors I am met by dress upon dress making my eyes widen, images of Nat dressed up in all of these dresses flow through my mind. I shake my head free of these images as I look through the dresses, finally landing on the red dress that had a slit down the leg. Getting some matching heels I make my way back into my own room, taking my time in getting myself all ready.

Natasha POV
"This party is a bore, might retire for the night" I say to Clint as I pass him another bottle of beer from behind the bar, Clint sat up at the bar keeping me company.
"Oh I'd stay for a little while longer, I have a feeling this party is about to heat up" The archer tells me with a smirk, I narrow my eyes at him as I take in his tone.
"What the hell are you on about Barton?" I ask him suspicious with my best friend's behaviour, the sound of the doors opening makes me turn my head only for my jaw to drop at the sight.
In walks Y/n Maximoff dressed to the nines in what looks to be one of my red dresses, the way the slit in the dress shows off her long legs has me wanting to reach out and touch the soft, creamy skin.
"You might want to close your mouth Tash, you are drooling" I glare daggers at Clint, he was such a little shit sometimes.
I go to say something but I am distracted once again by Wanda walking towards us, the lights hit her brown locks making them shimmer as she sends me a big grin.
"Hi guys! How's the party going?" Her soft voice washes over my body, Clint stands up from his seat at the bar clasping a hand on Y/n's shoulder.
"It's pretty boring I think I'm going to retire for the night, have fun girls" Clint repeats my words sending me a shitty smirk earning a glare in return, Y/n bids him farewell before sitting down in his vacated seat.
"Why is he being all snarky?" Y/n asks, she smiles at me in thanks as I pass her a bottle of coke knowing that she probably doesn't want any alcohol.
"You know how he is, the bigger question I have is that my dress?" I ask back giving her a flirty smile, she sends me one back as she sips on her drink.
"Oh you know I've already taken your jacket, why not add a dress to that" I let out a chuckle as I chug down a shot of vodka, I place the small shot glass on the counter in front of me and she rolls her eyes. She points towards the other glasses standing on my left and I pass her one, she grabs onto a bottle of whatever liquor she can reach and pours it into one of the small glasses.

She chugs it down and look at me, "oh, so котенок likes to play dirty?" I point out and she glares at me, "fuck you" she says knowing I normally wouldn't point out the shot she just chugged, "later. Now listen" I say and smirk, she just looks at me then sends me a smile but stays quiet.