The Turf War, The Radical Anarchist and The Blood Princess

(A/N: This is what Lucille Magne looked like in the picture who stands beside Lucifer. This picture is not mine and I don't draw that. This art picture belongs to my friend).

Nine Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

When my friends and I were heading our way to the hotel, there was a loud exploration coming from the field of battle. We spun around and saw two girls approached us with bombs in their hands. I noticed they looked dangerous, so I was about to summon my giant blade and Alexis noticed I was about to attack them, so she stopped me from harming them.

"Cross, wait!" Alexis shouted as she grabbed me in the arm that gave me attention to her. I turned my head and faced her with a deadly glare look.

"Dude, chill. We weren't hurting anyone here." A blonde-haired girl said as she kept approaching.

I glanced my eyes at her and saw a young girl who looked like a human. No. She is a demon, unfortunately. Her hair is pale blonde, her eyes are gray, and her skin is gray. I stared at her outfit as she wore her red long sleeve shirt and black skirt. She also has a tail as well. Even though she looked pretty, that doesn't mean she was my type. I don't even know her.

Then I saw another female with blonde hair, with pink and white accents, a large ponytail, and wears a large amount of mascara. Her eye has a bloodshot pink sclera and a pale yellow X-shaped pupil. Her skin is mostly white with pink freckles on her face and right shoulder. She also has a tattoo along her right arm that changes with different artists' interpretations. She wears a grey, fingerless satin glove on her left arm and appears to have a tattoo sleeve on her right arm. She also wears a red off-shoulder crop top, a black bra, a reddish, torn-up miniskirt with two buttons on the front with one loose suspender, and ripped black leggings underneath.

"Who are you?" I asked them coldly.

"Whoa, you sounded so cold. Hey, Angie! Who is this guy?" A second female asked with a grin on her face.

I interrupted Angel Dust for trying to introduce me to them, "It's Cross."

"Cross, huh? What an odd for the man." A first female said, placing her hand into her chin.

I narrowed my eyes at them. "What? Do you think my name doesn't solve you?"

"Cross, please." Alexis pleaded with me, "They're our friends. I promise they're harmless. They're just trying to be nice to you."

I sighed at that.

"By the way, I'm Cherri Bomb, in your information."

"And I'm Lucille Magne, the Blood Princess of Hell."

I glared at them still. "Likewise."

"So, ladies, did Sir Pentious strikes again?" Angel Dust asked them with a smile.

"Of course he fucking does. He fucked this town again!" Lucille complained, rolling her gray eyes.

"For real?" Angel Dust asked in shock.

"Fuck yeah!" Lucille shouted.

"Angie, wanna come to the Turf War with us?" Cherri Bomb asked.

Angel Dust smirked. "Sure, sugar tits." He said as he spun around and faced us, "Cross, wanna go with me? We could go to the Turf War then fought against that son of a bitch."

"Sure, why not?" I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Great! What about you, Lexi?"

"Nah, I'm good. I'd rather go to Happy Hotel. I'll catch you guys up."

"Okay, see ya, Lexi!" Angel Dust waved at her who already left us with Lucille and Cherri Bomb, which I kinda feel a bit thrilled about going to the Turf War. Even though, I always go to the battle when I went to the different AUs a lot. However, right now, it was the right time to do this.

"So, since it's just the four of us, let's go kick Sir Pentious' ass!" Lucille exclaimed excitedly, which he and Cherri exclaimed except me.

"Hey, Cross, aren't you give it a shout-out for us?" Angel Dust asked me curiously.

I gave him a look. "Nah, I'm good."

"Are you an emo?" Lucille asked me.

"No."

"Are you suffered from depression and anxiety?" Lucille asked me again.

I chuckled as I gave her a smirk. "I hate you all."

"I love you, too, lover boy." Angel Dust said as he leaned close to me that made me feel uncomfortable, so I pushed him away.

"Stop doing that, sicko!" I shouted at him.

"Oh, come on! I just wanna cuddle ya!"

I gave him a deadly look on my face. "Fuck off, will you?"

"So, speaking of cuddling with Angie, take a look over there! It's Sir Pentious!" Cherri Bomb pointed in the direction where the giant machine came from. I widened my eyes a bit. So I started to frown again, annoying.

I sighed with a sweatdrop. "You got to be fucking kidding me..."