Big Trouble In Festival

Four Days of Hell

***

Lucille's POV

When me and Angie arrived at the lake, it looks like he wanted to be alone time with me so we could have our romantic moments, but I'm still not ready for a relationship and needed some more time. My focus is needed to get rid of Alastor then we'll fix things together so we could go home. However, Angel Dust gazing at my gray eyes until I was pinned against the wall, the small house where it has been stood beside the lake a long time. He gave me a light smirk.

"Now we're alone." He said.

I gleamed my eyes in shock. "Angel, wait. I--" I was cut by the kiss of Angel Dust's lips. I knew he has been wanting me this whole. I mean, he's my best friend, right? I don't want to ruin our friendship and I refused to break my fate in pieces. When he kept kissing me, I could feel him stretching his hands onto my left thigh when I was about to submit to him, so I pushed him away and faced him with a defensive look.

"Angel, stop," I demanded him sharply.

"What? Why stop?"

"Just stop, okay? What we have is a friendship, not a relationship. I don't want to break our friendship. And I'm still not ready for this. Even though, if I may be an asexual, I feel like I'm a demisexual, which I'm different."

Angel Dust sighed sadly. "I understand and I'm sorry for hurting you."

"No. You don't hurt me. I enjoy a kiss instead of sex. So I suggest you wait and see until I'll figure it out, but we still need to figure out how to get rid of Alastor." I said.

He smiled a bit. "Okay." He said, "I still want to apologize for kissing you."

I smiled back. "It's okay, Angel, but I still want to remind you that I'm not ready for a relationship."

Angel Dust nodded. "Okay."

"I have to go to the ranch," I said. Then I headed back to the ranch, furthering away from Angel Dust in the lake.

***

As I climbed the stairs, I noticed a glow coming out of Striker's room. Investigating, I find an open gun case with a Carmine-crafted blessing tip rifle, a sniper rifle capable of killing Demon royalty. I widened my eyes in shock.

"Oh, my God." I gasped in shock as I checked the rifle as I didn't notice I was confronted by Striker who was standing behind me, "A genuine carmine-crafted blessing tip rifle. How... How in the fuck did he get one of these!?"

"Why don't you ask me, Princess?" Striker asked me in a tone of voice.

I gasped as I spun around and faced him. "Shit!" I shouted as I tried to defend myself without hesitation, "Why do you have these, mister!? You are aware this kind of weapon could kill."

"Demon royalty." Striker said.

I glanced my eyes at the rifle with a sweatdrop. "Yeah... That."

He scoffed, "No, shit. That's kind of a point."

Then when he was walking towards me slowly as I faced him without any hesitation, I managed to summon my powers that Cross has taught me from before until he was wrapped around my neck by Striker's tail that could cause me to choke to death. He tossed me against the wall and he attempts to attack or kill me for his discovery until I was strangled to death but I knocked him with the lamb to give anybody's attention from outside, so my friends could save me.