Bless The Broken Fortune Wheels

Four Days of Hell

***

Lucille's POV

I groaned, opening up my eyes, and found myself laying on the bed, feeling a sore on my neck as I remembered what happened. I was attacked and almost got killed by Striker. When I slowly spun my head, I saw my friends seeing me awake.

"Luce, you're okay!" Cross said as he embraced me instantly. I was surprised to see everyone was worried for me as we were given a group hug by our friends, Cherri Bomb, Angel Dust, Alexis, and Nifty. Except for Husker who wasn't in the mood for a group hug.

"We thought you were dead," Chara said who appeared again from the other side of his body.

"Are you okay?" Alexis asked, worried.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I saw you under attacked by Striker, so I saved you from that asshole," Cross told me.

I gulped nervously. "Did he rape me in my sleep?"

Everyone sweatdropped. So Cross tells me, "No, he didn't rape you in your sleep." He said, "You were laying there unconscious."

"Oh... Well, thanks for saving me again, Cross." I said, "Can you please teach me more. I'm getting weaker when I didn't defend myself yet."

Cross smiled as he started to pet me on my forehead. "Don't worry, Luce." He promised, "I can still train you, I promise."

"Thanks," I said, smiling.

"Hey, everybody! Who wants root beer ice cream?" Lin said as she brought some root beer ice cream for us.

We raised our hands, shouting, "Me!"

"Well, Princess, I hope you'll be better after Striker has done to you," Lin said as she passed me the root beer ice cream.

"Don't worry, Lin. I'll be just fine." I said, "Speaking of root beer ice cream, who does Striker want to kill with?"

Cross looked away with a glaring look. "Probably me. He probably was sent to kill me."

I was beginning to feel worried. "Do you think Alastor has hired him to kill you, so he can kidnap me and take me back home?"

Cross sighed. "I think you're probably right. I figured Alastor might coming after us, but we're still not safe in here because he's still tracking us down. At first, we need to leave tomorrow, and then we need someone to help us defeat Alastor and Striker."

Striker's POV

At the Hideaway Motel, I was on the phone with Alastor, who had hired him to kill Cross and kidnap Princess Lucille.

"I failed to kill Cross at the festival in order to kidnap the princess." I told him, "But don't worry, sir. It won't happen again."

"Good. I want this fucking skeleton bastard dead! I don't care what you have to go through! Make it happen!" Alastor shouted in anger at the phone, so I hung him up after the conversation we have.

I chuckled evilly, "I'll get them next time." Spinning a revolver of a similar design to my sniper rifle around my finger as I turned off the lights.