Training

Five Days of Hell

***

Lucille's POV

I went on my own after I ran away from home. I wanted to go find Cross, so he won't do this on his way. I wore something new that I needed to blend in for a while. I wore black leather and sunglasses, making sure nobody can recognize me as the princess. You know right? It would be a great idea of running away from home or even Alastor since I never wanted to rule over the kingdom of Hell.

When I went to the alleyway, I heard someone was crying out for help, so I went to go check and who it is. I blinked my eyes and saw a homeless lady all alone in the alleyway.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, walking towards her.

"Oh, yes. I'm fine. I need your help with something. Can you please fix my car?" A begger woman pleaded with me.

"Sure," I said. When I was about to fix the car, I was being approached by two men who looked like thugs. I began to feel nervous.

"Well, well, well. Look do we have here? Hey, pretty little lady. What's a pretty girl doing here out in the street? Should your parents be worried about you?" A first thug said with ugly smug on his face.

"Seem like she made a wrong decision of helping this helpless bitch with a car." A second thug replied. They started to circle me when I almost like I was being surrounded, but now I am! I need to get out of here!

"I... I think I should get going. Goodbye!" When I was about to run away, one of them captured me and I was thrown against the wall that made me scream in pain.

"Where do you think you're going on, missy? We're about to join the party before even started do you?" A first thug said with a smirk.

"Let's have some fun." A second thug said as he dragged me to the different alleyway as I was screaming for help. They then started to rip my leather coat off and hit me in the face until someone came to save me before the first thug was about to undo his pants.

SLASH

I widened my eyes and saw the first thug was killed by a familiar person with a huge blade. I began to smile with joy when my knight in shining armor came to save me.

"Cross!" I shouted out his name.

"What the hell!?" A second thug said sounded so scared.

So he let go of me and started to run away, but I knew he got killed instantly by Cross's strange gaster blaster with his power. After that, I was saved again. I started to cry after what happened when I saw Cross walking towards me. So I ran to him and embraced him.

"Thank you so much for saving me, Cross!" I sobbed, breathing heavily.

Cross embraced back. "You idiot. Why did you follow me?"

"Because I wanted to run away with you. I'm so tired of living in this hellhole ever since Alastor has put me through." I told him, sobbing.

He breathed out. "Luce. You shouldn't just run away like that. It's dangerous out there. Don't you know there are many demons in this place? I can't take you with me because we might be in danger."

I frowned as I clenched onto his chest shirt. "But Cross I don't care if Alastor might track me down and found out I was with you, but I still want to run away with you. Please take me with you!"

Cross sighed. "Okay, fine, but stay close with me."

I smiled. I embraced him and buried my face into his chest. "Thank you, Cross."