Silhouette Slaughter

Ten days of Hell.

***

Cross's POV

I don't know when to get out of here, but I have a job to arise AUs. Although, when I'm done staying in Hell or wrecking the town, Nightmare will get me out of here for good. I was all alone in the streets, not knowing why I have to do things on my own. Yet, I'm a cold-hearted person who destroyed the other AUs. I'm a bad guy.

"Chara," I called out for him.

Then a phantom boy who lived inside of my body appeared from my other side. Yes, this is XChara. He's been living inside of me since I had absorbed his half-DETERMINATION soul in my AU.

"Yeah?" XChara asked.

"Do you know when we could get out of here?" I asked.

"Not really. But you should ask someone yourself." XChara said.

I scoffed, glaring.

When I stopped for a few seconds, I spotted a helpless woman who wanted a change. I walked towards her and gave her a cold frown look silently. She seemed like she needed my help, but I refused to help her because I don't trust everyone.

"Excuse me, sir. Can I have your changes?" A beggar woman asked.

"I don't have money. Not even coins." I said.

"Oh, please! I need changes! I have children!"

I narrowed my eyes. "Is this some kind of joke? You? Have children? I don't think you have one. You're a liar."

I then backed away from her slowly and I looked around as I can sense their auras. I knew I was being watched.

"The only thing about no money..." I then started shouting out, looking for the gangs, "That you can smell hijackers of my law!"

Suddenly, I was surrounded by the gangs who were like demons. Yes, they are demons, after all. I was facing them without hesitation.

"I am impressed, skeleton boy!" A leader exclaimed as he and his five men approached me. I glanced my eyes at them, glaring.

"This skeleton boy can smell us from thirty feet away!"

I didn't reply. One of them approached me as they all gave me a deadly smile. I was glaring at them with a cold expression look on my face. I won't hesitate or run away.

"Hey, boss! What should we do to this guy? Should we kill him!?" A second gang asked, excitedly.

The leader smirked. "Let's see about that."

When he was about to attack me, I summoned my huge knife then slashed him in his left arm, which caused him to scream in pain. I quietly stared at him when he was still screaming.

"What are you all fuckers staring at!? Kill him!" He screamed before they could attack me.

XChara appeared again with arms crossed. He was smirking as he waited for me to kill them. "It's a shame we don't kill them in public of Hell."

"I know," I replied before I attacked them, dodging their attacks. I swing my blade and slashed a second gang in the back who instantly died. The more I get, the two ran towards me, but I keep sweeping my knife to slash them in the chest.

After that, they became scared, so they ran away, but not for long. I summoned a gaster blaster then I blasted them into dust. When I'm done, I left a helpless woman alone in the street who looked scared of me. I don't really care if they're terrified of me.

"Well, you had your fun, but we need somebody who can help us escape from this madness world," XChara said, crossing his arms across his chest.

I sighed. "I knew you would say that, Chara."