Apologies Acceptable

Six Days of Hell

***

Lucille's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling a bit horrible about what happened last night. Yes, I told my dad that I hated this place and hated him as well, which breaks his heart. However, I remembered when Cross and Charlie made me feel better from the depression I have. I also remembered Cross asked me for a chocolate milkshake that makes me feel better. I'm okay now, but I was worried about my dad. So I went to go see my friends except for Alastor and ask them for the phone.

When I arrived, I saw Cross looking tired was drinking more coffee. Jeez, how many times does he drink coffee a lot? Suddenly, I noticed he was drinking a black coffee with no sugar and dream.

Huh? Cross doesn't need sugar and cream to drink coffee? I thought as I watched him drinking more. I wanna drink that, too!

"Morning, Princess Lucille!" I saw a small figure approached me with a kind smile. She is a Sinner Demon who works as both the housekeeper and cook for the hotel. small one-eyed demon, akin to a cyclops, with her one eye being made up of a hot pink and orange sclera with a light yellow iris. She also has short and scruffy red-pink hair with a yellow undertone. Her teeth are sharp and light yellow, and she has pink dots at each end of her mouth. Her attire is themed after the fifties; she wears a dark pink scarf, a white shirt with pink dots along with a pink skirt with a fifties-fashionable dark-pink poodle design with yellow dots. She also has small, pointed limbs of dark pink coloration.

I smiled at her and greeted, "Morning, Nifty."

"How is your morning?" She asked, smiling.

I chuckled. "Feeling okay. Thank you."

"Would you like some coffee?" Nifty asked me.

I nodded. "Sure! With no sugar and cream."

"Coming right up!" She said as she went to go some black coffee for me. Within a few seconds, she speeded towards and handed the coffee to me. Wow, she must be very fast.

"Thanks, Nifty," I said.

"You're welcome." She said as she left me alone.

After that, I stared at the coffee then took a long first sip of coffee. After that, I started to gross-out but to feel my tongue burning a bit. Yep, I accidentally swallow it.

Cross noticed I had drunk a black coffee. He started to laugh. "Hey, Luce. Did you just drink a black coffee with no sugar and cream?" He smiled, teasing me.

I chuckled nervously as I sweatdropped. "I'm not good at bitterness." I said, "It tastes gross."

He laughed more. "You can go get sugar and milk, Lulu. Or maybe I can help you make that for you."

"Yeah, sure," I said. So he took my coffee drink and mixed it with sugar and milk within a few seconds, so he gave it back to me. I blushed softly as I smiled. "Thanks, C."

He smiled back. "No problem."

Then I saw Chara appeared from Cross's other side as he frowned at me necessarily. "Jeez, Lucille. Why are you gonna be so stupid?"

I frowned back at him, giving him a stick-out tongue. "And why are you gonna be so rude?" I questioned him with a smirk.

Chara rolled his eyes. "Why am I still talking to a person who can see me?"

I smirked more. "Cause I'm a demon and we can see ghosts' spirits. Lol."

Chara became confused with a word of 'lol'. Well, I got it from my phone instantly, which it's really funny as hell.