Alastor's Game

(A/N: Warning: There will be a slight crossover between Helluva Boss, Hazbin Hotel, and Underverse I hope you guys will enjoy it).

Five Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself being surrounded by red roses. I looked around at it until I figured out I was supposed to play the game called hide and seek. I rubbed my forehead, feeling a bit bump out. No. I need to find Lucille immediately. Suddenly, I saw a shadow emerged towards me with its evil smirk. I noticed it was Alastor's as I glared at his shadow.

"Oh, Cross. You have five hours to find us. The solar eclipse will emerge to the moon when the time is running out. You will have a clue to find us."

When his shadow disappeared, I glared at it as I looked at the golden heart locket as I vowed to save Lucille. After that, I removed my collar shirt around my mouth and put my hoodie on as I was ready to find her.

Charlie's POV

"Dammit! We can't find out!" Dad shouted out in anger, pushing at the wall with his fist. He seemed very pissed but angry at Alastor and worried for Lucille. I was worried for Lucille, too.

"Don't worry, Dad. I'm sure we can find her." I told him until we saw a shadow approaching without hesitation. I noticed it was his shadows but the young Alastor we knew.

Dad glared at him. "Alastor, where is my daughter!? Give her back to us!"

"I'm afraid not, Lucifer," Alastor said, smirking.

"And why not!?" He questioned him.

"Because you all can't have because she is mine and mine alone!" Alastor laughed out evilly.

"Damn you, Al!" Dad shouted out in anger.

"How about a deal, Lucifer?" Alastor asked.

We blinked. "A deal!?" We asked at the same word.

"Yes, we can play a game called hide and seek just like Cross was playing right now," Alastor said.

I gasped in shock. I never knew Cross was trapped in his grip. I must find out what happened to them. "Al, what did you do to Cross!?" I snapped in anger.

"Why, we made a deal, Charlie. After Cross decided to play a game with me at the Tournament Game of Hell, he has five hours to find us and I will have Lucille, the throne, and, of course, his soul."

I glared at him. "You wouldn't dare!"

"I would if I were you. You two have twenty-four hours to find her. Now let's make a deal, shall we? If you two find Lucille in my hidden grip, you can all have her. If you all lose, she will be mine and I will have the throne. So it's a deal?"

Dad sighed with no choice. "Deal." He said as offered him a hand with the glow of green until the game begins.

"Good! Let the game begin!" Alastor said as he disappeared.

"Dad, how are we going to find!? I mean, we can't find her anywhere!" I said in a worried tone.

Dad frowned, pulling out his cell phone from his pocket. "I know there are the only ones who can find her."

Blitzo's POV

"Coming right up, your majesty! We'll come and save your daughter." I said as I hung up the phone and gathered up my co-workers, especially my adopted Loona who's been sitting around at the couch texting her phone. Millie and Moxie gathered up at the meeting when I was ready to announce the news I have.