Two Pornstars

Ten days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

It took me three hours searching for a place to stay or find something to eat. I'm hungry and tired. I don't know where to find a place. I might need to find a hotel or motel to stay. I have to sneak past people in Hell town. I started walking in public, pretending I was new in Hell. Pretending that I was born in Hell, which gives me an idea. I was walking through the streets again when I was tackled and pinned to the wall, which it gives me surprise.

"Found ya~"

"You again!? Get off of me!" I yelled, pushing him away. I leaped away from him so I summoned my gaster blaster.

"But why, sweat cakes? We can have some fun?"

"And I thought I told you to keep your hands off of me!" I yelled when I was about to blast him, but I was stopped by a certain black-haired woman with crimson eyes who looked like a human-like bat.

"Stop!"

"Huh?" I asked, glaring at her instantly.

"He means no harm. I apologize about my friend Angel Dust. He likes to flirt with other men."

"Then tell him to fuck off!" I shouted at her face.

"Dude, chill. We're cool. Me and Angel Dust ain't no sluts."

I stared at them. "Then what are you?"

"I'm Alexis and this is Angel Dust like you already knew him from before. He and I were strippers, porn stars. He and I worked in Porn Studio with Valentino."

"I see. Nice to meet you, Alexis and Angel Dust. I'm Cross and I'm new here." I lied to them about who I am. Yep, I'm a big liar and I have to lie to them. I have to because I have to tell them that I was in Hell and I'm from a different town.

Suddenly, Alexis noticed what I was hiding from. "You're not from here, right? You do look like you're somewhere else."

"Well, no. I was born in Hell and I'm from a different town. Far away from here." I lied again.

"I see. Well... Welcome to your new home, Cross. Do you have a place to stay?" Alexis asked excitedly as she gave me a greeting handshake.

I looked away with a sweatdrop. "Well, no. I have no place to stay."

"Then you can stay in my apartment."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, loveable boy. I and Alexis lived in an apartment, but I usually stayed in Hazbin Hotel." Angel Dust said with a smirk.

I was confused about hearing this. "Hazbin Hotel?"

"Well, my bestie's older sister Charlie opens a hotel in hopes that patients will be "checking out" into Heaven." Angel Dust said.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Do you want to go to Hazbin Hotel?" Alexis asked, smiling.

"Maybe I'll go there tomorrow. How is that sound?" I said.

"Good point. Come on, Cross. Do you want to go to the Porn Studio with us?" Angel Dust asked me as he takes my hand and dragged me into the street.

"Hey! Slow down, will ya!" I shouted.

***

When we arrived in the Porn Studio, there are lots of harems everywhere. It started to gross me out. Why would Alexis and Angel Dust work here? This has gone insane! I sat in the chair beside the bar, waiting for the waiter to order me a drink. Then XChara appeared again a disgusted look on his face.

"This place disgusts me! Why would they have to work here?" Chara complained as he looked around the waiters, strippers, and employees. I glanced my eyes at XChara, giving him a frown look.

"Chara, if you're a kid, you shouldn't see those," I muttered as my voice went deep.

"Then why do you bring me here!? I don't like this place!" XChara complained.

"Chara, you've been living inside of me for too long. Now I suggest you shut up and hide. You don't need to see anything."

He groaned. "Alright."

Then the waiter has finally arrived, "Hello, sir. I am Lucas Storm and I will be taking care of you. Care for something to drink?"

"Just wine," I said.

"Okay. I'll be there to get you some wine, sir." Lucas said as he headed his way to the area.

I sighed as I watched over them before I noticed the show was about to start. Lucas brought me wine and asked me for money, so I give it to him.

"So, where do you from, sir? I've never seen you around." Lucas said.

I frowned. "Just far away from here."

"Okay. Did you die or are you born in Hell?" He asked.

"I was born in Hell," I responded.

"I can see that. Welcome to the town, sir."

I nodded in response. Then I heard every man gathered around the stage until the show started. When the lights turned on, it revealed Alexis and Angel Dust who both their different outfits. So the two started to dance on the stage while stripping their moves. I suddenly saw a guy's red fur-lined coat with more of his fuzz as his 'collar' having hearts implanted in it and plain white fluffy cuffs. I narrowed my eyes as I didn't trust this guy at all. I noticed he looked cruel, abusive, and greedy. I also saw his mouth that has full of sharp hot pink teeth with one gold tooth which is also shared by Angel Dust. Additionally, this guy is of high stature, being significantly taller than Angel Dust, who is estimated to be around eight feet. I see him smoking his cigarette when I saw a smoke puffed onto Angel's face, which gives him attraction with lust. It disgusted me.

"Anything okay, sir?" It was Lucas who questioned me.

I flinched a bit as I gave him a nod. "Yeah." I muttered with a sweatshop, frowning on my face, "I'm fine."

(A/N: Lucas Storm is not my oc. He doesn't belong to me. He belongs to chalastorfan's friend named Dusk who is famous in TikTok).