The Escape

One Day of Hell

***

Lucille's POV

I woke up to smell something good. I sniffed as I figured it was pancakes. I looked over and saw Alastor wasn't laying beside me naked on the bed. I figured he was cooking something. I'm still naked after my first time having sex with a creep. So I'll have to put on my clothes and check out on Alastor. I entered the kitchen room and saw him cooking two pancakes for the two of us. One for me, one for him.

So I started to greet him in a stern voice, "Good morning, Alastor."

"Ah, good morning, darling!" Alastor greeted me happily as he kissed me on the cheek, which disguises me. "It seems like you have followed the trail of the smell of one of my recipes."

"Yeah, so what?" I asked, glaring at him.

"After all, we made love last night after our reunion," Alastor replied after he was done cooking them and placed two pancakes on a separate plate.

"Cut the shit, Ally! What about your decisions of giving them back where it was?" I asked in annoyance.

"Hm?" He gave me a confused look.

I sighed, rolling my gray eyes. "I mean about you promised that you have to bring everyone's home and business back, especially of bringing my family back and my dad's soul back!"

"Oh, right! I did make my own decisions!" Alastor exclaimed.

I faced him, hoping it better not be a betrayal. "What is it?"

"My decision is to rebuild our new kingdom," Alastor told me.

"Really? And what about my family?" I asked.

"My, I have banished them to the Ninth Circle of Hell after I have sent them away to find you. Their time is out, so I banished them away from our home right before you decided to come back home."

I widened my eyes in shock. "What!? You banished my family!? You sent them away!?"

He nodded. "Yes!"

"How could you, Ally! I thought you're going to bring them back!" I shouted in anger, I grabbed the collar of his suit and spat at his face while yelling.

"I would, but they're in my way because they tried to take you away from me just like Cross did when he ruined our wedding day."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this! You banished my family to the Ninth Circle of Hell, so you could take over my home then rebuild the town after taking their lives away!?" I said.

"That is my plan." He chuckled.

"Why!? Why the fuck did you trick them into finding me over twenty-four hours!?" I asked.

Alastor faced me and cupped my left cheek, "Because, my dear, Lucifer shouldn't have tried to get between us. It's his fault he was banished if he would just have you as my bride. There wouldn't have any issues with that."

"Well, he should've got between us before this shit happens! Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go take a shower!" I argued when I was about to head back to the room, but I felt being stopped by Alastor who lightly grabbed my hand.

"Darling, before you head for the shower, there is only one thing you should know," Alastor said.

I glared at him. "What?"

"Do you remember that deer named Timmy?" He asked.

"Timmy? Yeah, what about him?" I asked.

"Well, I took my father's rifle and shot it." He confessed.