Seviathan von Eldritch

Six Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

"Seviathan?" Lucille asked in shock, "I thought you moved out."

"I decided to come back after Lucifer told me about the betrothal," Seviathan said.

I glanced my eyes at her with a sweatdrop. "Lucille, do you know this guy?"

She nodded. "Yeah, he is my older sister's ex-boyfriend."

I blinked. "Ex-boyfriend?"

She nodded again. "He is a member of the von Eldritch family." Lucille explained, "What I remembered when I was fifteen years old, he used to date Charlie during her younger years as a senior, as seen in a portrait of the two of them during what seems to be a school prom. However, they ended up breaking things off and it is yet to be revealed what the cause of the breakup was."

I stared at her gaze in confusion. "What did they do?"

Lucille sighed at that when she gave me a smile. "Nothing much. It's probably they don't want to be together." She said, "Probably she wants to be with Vaggie instead."

Chara appeared with arms crossed and an awkward look on his face. "I overheard them saying she is being betroled by Seviathan guy."

Lucille nodded her head. "That's true. That's why I don't want to marry him."

"Well, you're engaged to Alastor," Chara said, "Speaking of engagement, you guys better pay attention to Seviathan."

We blinked. "Oh!" We said as we spun around and faced the man that I don't know about him from before.

"Forgive us. We were just... You know..." Lucille said in embarrassment.

"You guys were romancing each other?" Seviathan questioned us with a smirk.

"What!? No!?" We shouted with sweat drops, raising our hands shaking them, and widening our eyes.

"We're dating!" I shouted at him, blushing heavily.

"When we were friends! Cross and I--" Then Lucille was being interrupted by my worst enemy Alastor. I glared at him for ruining our time.

"Sorry my dear fellow, but I have already asked her hand in marriage," Alastor said in a stern voice when he sounded so jealous. Ha! Seviathan is gonna get his ass kicked, so I won't have a problem.

"Oh, you don't say. I apologize that your father didn't tell me." He chuckled with a sweatdrop.

"Nah, you're fine. It just happens sometimes. I apologize that you came all this way." Lucille said.

"No need for apologizing. I was looking forward to seeing you. So I was wondering if we talk at the bar sometimes." Seviathan said.

"Sure. We can talk at Husker's bar." Lucille said, pointing at the bar.

He shook his head. "No. I might the restaurant. I thought maybe we could go to the restaurant and talk about it."

Lucille smiled. "Sure. So where do we go?"

"To the same restaurant where I used to go there with your sister a lot." He said.

"Sure."

"Um, darling, I don't think you shoul--"

"Great!" He exclaimed as he interrupted Alastor which it makes me laugh. However, I hope I don't interrupt them as well.

"I'll see you at five in the noon." He said as he left us alone in the hotel.