The Heart Locket Element and The True Backstory

Two Days of Hell

***

Cross' POV

"Okay, when we get out of this car, I swear, I wanna go use the bathroom before going to see Michael," Lucille muttered angrily as she glared at herself.

"Don't worry, Luce. We'll almost there to the castle." I promised her, padding her back as I gave her a soft smile.

"Almost there in my ass!" Lucille shouted.

Angel Dust smirked. "You must be drinking too much alcohol, sugar tits."

"And you, too," Cherri Bomb said, pointing at me.

I glared at them. "I'm not drunk anymore. I only drink one, that's all."

Chara scoffed. "You damn liar."

"Guys, Epic is awake!" Alexis said as we looked and saw my best friend was finally awake.

"Where am I?" Epic asked, groaning.

"You're in the car, escaping from Striker," I told him.

"How long was I out?"

"About ten minutes," I replied.

"So what are we doing again?"

"You're going to take us to Michael's, so you're going to be the one to show us where," Lucille said.

"Oh, right! Cross, let me drive! I'll take you guys to Michael's house."

"Okay," I said, switching seats and letting Epic drive the car to take us to Michael's.

***

When we finally arrived at Michael's place, we got out of the car, so can everyone can breathe air, and we actually saw how big the house was. It was a mansion. Me and my friends were staring at his house within a minute until we were being approached by a certain person who looked like King Lucifer, I think.

"Hello, hello, hello!" It was Michael who greeted us.

Lucille greeted him back, "Hey, Michael."

"Oh, my goodness! Lucille is that really you!?"

"Yeah, that's me." She chuckled, rolling her gray eyes until she embraced him tightly.

"Look at you! You have grown into a beautiful graceful woman!"

"Aw, thanks, Michael." She chuckled again, blushing in embarrassment, "So, can we come in? I wanna use the bathroom?"

"Of course, dear. Why don't you all come in?" After that, she rushed into the house and use the bathroom until all of us entered the house. We entered the living room and we sat wherever we want, the sofas, the chairs, and a couch. I prefer sitting on a chair, so I have to face Michael and wanted to ask him about why the heart locket had protected me from Alastor and all the demons.

"Wow, this sofa feels comfy!" Angel Dust exclaimed excitedly.

"Wow, I wish I could have the sofas." Cherri Bomb replied, grinning.

"Me, too."

"Okay, guys! I'm back!" Lucille shouted as she sat beside me and faced Michael, "Alright, how are we gonna kill that bastard Alastor?"

"Um, Lucille... How about I should go ask, so he'll understand my word?" I suggested.

"Okay, I don't see why not?" Lucille muttered.