Trap Of Love

(A/N: This song is inspired to fit between the two couples Alastor and Lucille. By the way, I love this song. I've been listen to that song so many times).

Seven Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

So. This is it. Lucille is going to be stupid at this stage and me standing around here makes me anxious. However, after she announced everyone for her unexpected surprise, she said she's wanted to sing, right? Damn. Everyone is not going to like it, especially Alastor and her family, except Charlie.

"Cross, catch!" It was Husker who shouted out for me. I didn't see what is coming when he threw the mental guitar at me as I almost missed it. Everyone gasped.

"Lucille, what are you doing?" Lucifer asked her, walking towards her quickly, "If this is one of your ridiculous ideas, I demand you to get off the stage this instant!"

"Dad, please. I wanted to announce to everyone that I can sing, so I can do this." Lucille said as she frowned at him. She turned her head and whispered at me, "So, I won't be chased by Alastor."

I nodded with agreement.

Lucifer sighed at that. "Alright, but please do not do anything stupid like your sister does."

"Dad!" Charlie shouted at him.

"I'm sorry, sweetie pie, but I love you dearly." Lucifer exhaled with a sweatdrop. Then he spun around and faced us as he stood beside his wife and daughter. "Please play this song, Lulu."

"Okay, Dad," Lucille said as she took a breath and began to play music before she could a song. I first started to play a mental guitar alongside the other demons who played an instrument as well...

Your unfeeling heart imprisons me
Careless eyes, too blind to see
Empty words, an iron cage
Broken heart, bleeding rage

Can't wait for you and me
It's time I break free

Trap of love
Snared by desire
Trap of love
Burned by your fire
Trap of love
Snared by desire
Trap of love
Beware the trap of love

Let me be, it's time we part
Set me free, un-cage my heart
Can't wait for you and me
It's time for you to see

Trap of love
Snared by desire
Trap of love
Burned by your fire
Trap of love
Snared by desire
Trap of love
Beware the trap of love

... After we were playing the song, everyone was starting to scream and shout out for us while applauding their hands. When we were about to manage to escape, I didn't see Lucille was surrounded by her family and the crowds. I sweatdropped.

"Lulu, how long have you been hiding your beautiful voice?" Lucifer cried out in joy.

"This is lovely, honey. I love that song." Lilith said happily.

"Wow, sis! I knew you would do it! I'm so proud of you! You should be part of a transition." Charlie exclaimed excitedly.

Lucille was confused. "What?"

"Lovely, darling! Lovely!" Alastor said as he clapped his hands and approached. I saw what he was doing. He took her hand and kneel as I knew what will happens next. I widened my eyes in shock with sweat on my skull. I saw him pulling a small box out of his pocket. This is not good.

"Lucille, I have been waiting for this a long time, but let's put it to the test," Alastor said in a lovely voice.

I gulped. "Uh oh..."

He opened the small box and revealed a wedding ring. Lucille and the other demons gasped in shock, except me and Chara when the two of us were widening our eyes while gleaming it.

"Lucille Magne, will you marry me?"

"Oh, shit..." I cussed with a sweat look on my face, frowning.