Farmer at Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch

Four Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

I always fall asleep when I had the same nightmare as my enemy Alastor. I felt like I'm having a headache while trying to sleep in. Then I woke up to hear the sound of the thumping noise when I slowly open my eyes and saw a window but the sun shines through my eyes. I groaned tiredly when I slowly up, feeling a bit within my sides of the body. I spun my head around and saw Angel Dust was still driving the fan. I rubbed my skull, feeling anxious.

"Guys...?" I groaned tiredly.

"Oh, good! You're awake!" Nifty exclaimed happily as she brought me the drink of coffee with cream and sugar, "I brought you some coffee for you. It has cream and sugar."

I smiled at her. "Thank you."

"Are you feeling, C?" Alexis questioned me.

I sighed before taking a sip of coffee. "Tired."

"We don't blame you, but should you be resting often?" Husker asked.

I chuckled with a smile. "Nah, I'm fine. I just want to drink coffee, so I can gather up my energy, that's all it matters."

"Okay."

"Hey, C. This map says we're heading to the Imp City where you used to live. Do you have a place to live?" Lucille said, showing me the map where std pointed at the directions.

I glanced down with a frown look. I shook my head. "I have no place to live anymore. Sorry, kiddo."

"Oh, I see. Well, okay then. I'm sure we'll find a place to stay, then I'll have to content my family where I was at. They must be worried and sick." Lucille said.

"Don't worry, bestie. When we get to the place to stay, I'm sure Cross will teach you how to be powerful, right, C?" Cherri Bomb said with a smirk.

I nodded with agreement. "Yep. I gladly can help her. I thought you could teach her as well."

"Nah, I already taught her all kinds of things." Cherri Bomb said.

I chuckled. "You mean when you guys went to the Tuft War?"

"Exactly." Angel Dust said, pointing it out.

"Well, I already know how to summon my powers and my demon form, but I wanted to become stronger than Alastor. That is my goal to defeat him! C! You really need to teach me more! I can't stay weak and useless like this forever!"

Then I began to pet her on her forehead. "Don't worry, Lulu. I can still teach you. After all, you're my favorite number one pupil."

Lucille chuckled at my word when a bright smile on her face. I knew she was happy for me. Even though I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night when my boss Nightmare tried to hurt her and wanted to taste her negative feelings in her sleep. I didn't want to tell her what happened. That's my problem with Nightmare. I won't let everyone know what happened.

"Is anything okay, Cross?" It was Angel Dust who noticed my suspicions. I sweatdropped as I frowned a bit at that.

"It's nothing personal," I said.

"Okay. I thought there's something wrong with ya." Angel Dust said.

***

When we arrived at the Imp City, this place is one of the cities of Hell. In Hell, the imp demons are the lowest in society and they, along with Hell's homeless, live in this district. It houses the I.M.P. office building. I had heard from the map book that it explains everything about the location. Although it looks dangerous, lowest of the low, ergo, it is speculated that the city may be more inhospitable than other locations of Hell.