Memories Between Promising

Nine Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

I woke up to hear the sound. I slowly opened my eye sockets and saw was Angel who woke me up instantly. I don't know why, but I began to feel pissed. Why is this asshole keep waking me up? It's only seven in the morning. Angel Dust kept shook me one more time until I finally snapped from my thoughts.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" Angel Dust exclaimed excitedly, "Today is the day we'll go to the Happy Hotel! I'm sure you'll meet all of my friends."

I groaned, rubbing my face. "Angel, do you have any ideas what time it is?"

"Duh! It's seven in the morning and it's time that we have to leave the hotel, silly." Angel Dust teased me like I was his lover.

"Angel, I suggest you leave my room or else I'll have to force you to leave," I growled at him when my eye sockets growled with red and blood were running down my face, which scares Angel a bit.

"Um... Okay!" Then he finally left my room before I could go to the bathroom and take myself a shower. I suddenly stopped and began to ask him a question.

"Hey, Angel."

"Yeah, love?"

I glared at him for calling me, love. "First off, don't call me love, and second off, I have a question."

"Yeah?" Angel asked.

"What time do we leave?" I asked him.

"Eight in the morning. Why?"

I began to blush softly with an embarrassed look on my face. "Because I need a shower." I told him, "But I don't want you sneak up on me while showering. Got it?"

He smirked at me. "Sure, sweet boy. Take your time."

I groaned angrily for calling me 'sweet boy'. So I went inside the bathroom and turned on the hot water until I'm ready to take a shower. While showering, I stared myself at the ground while thinking of something.

Of course... I'm thinking of my lover. His name is Dream.

Yes, I've been taken by this amazing skeleton lover of mine who is from Dreamtale. Dream and I have been together for so long, but I always knew that Nightmare won't let me see him. Even though I noticed Dream think our relationship isn't doing well instantly, but I promised him to see him when I come back from hell. That's a promise.

Even though, I kept thinking when water splashes onto my skull when it gives me memories of me and Dream.

Flashback

I remember...

I remembered when me and Dream were together, we've been staying inside the hotel while we made love many times.

Yes, I remembered I had taken his virginity when I was a virgin as well. Well, my virginity is gone. Thanks for that. It felt amazing, but I knew it was less painful. While it was going between us, I prepared a bath for Dream. I was the first monster who sat at the corner of the bathtub until Dream sat next to me who looked pure and innocent within his face.

I wrapped my left arm around him and began to cuddle him. I could feel him leaning his head onto my shoulder blade, which it gives me relaxation. I smiled at that.

"Cross?"

"Yeah, Sunshine?" I asked.

"When are you going on your mission with the Bad Sanses?" Dream asked.

I sighed. "About a week."

"I see." Dream murmured sadly.

I noticed he was sad for not seeing me. I began to wrap my arms around and embraced him as I kissed him on the side of his right neck, which caused Dream to moan, breathing softly. I've been holding onto him for a while. I'll never let him. He is mine for eternity. I want to be with him forever.

"Don't worry, Dream," I promised him, "I'll come back to see you when the mission is over. I won't ever bring the negative effects spread the whole AUs."

Dream faced me with his innocent gaze. "Promise?"

I smiled, leaning in. "Promise," I whispered in him until I started to kiss him more. Dream turned his head and leaned into mine to pressed his lips against mine. When we were having a deep kiss, I started to reach for his entrance then started to pleasure him. I knew we were going to make love again before I have to go on a mission with my partners.

Flashback ends

I sighed at that. I frowned as I rubbed my face. I was feeling homesick as I missed my boyfriend's Dream the most. I wish I can go home and see him.

"What are you thinking about?" It was Chara who questioned me with a smirk.

I sighed again, frowning. "It's nothing."

"You're not thinking of home, right?" He asked me a question again.

"I wanna go home, but I want to see Dream. I knew my lover will think our relationship between us won't doing well. I'm scared if he might think I broke a promise and then he might leave me."

Chara sighed at that. "Don't worry, Cross. Your boyfriend won't leave you. After all, I'm your only friend."

I glared at him for giving me an evil smirk on his face. "Shut up, Chara, and let me shower."

"Whatever," Chara said as he disappeared from my life, so I continued to shower until I'm ready to turn off the water and dried myself off with a clean towel. After that, I put my same clothes on then ready to go check on Angel Dust and Alexa Taint if they're ready to leave.

"Great news, honey." It was Alexis who first responded to me, "I had called the Happy Hotel and they said we are welcome to stay in the hotel. Except for Angel who still works with them at the hotel."

"I see. Well, that's great." I muttered happily.

"Now, come on. Let's go to the hotel." Alexis said as she took my hand and the three of us headed our way to the hotel.