Angel's Secretly Confession

Six Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

"That was a close one!" Lucile sighed in relief.

"I'll say. I thought I was gonna lose you, but I'm glad I made it in time." I said as I stretched my arms out.

"Lucille! C!"

We heard a familiar voice called out for us. We spend around behind and saw it was Angel Dust who was running towards us.

"Angie," I said as Angel Dust stopped in front of us.

"What's up?" Lucille asked with a smirk, placing her hands onto her hips.

"How is it going with the watermelon pimp?" He asked, smirking back.

"Oh, doing fine, actually," Lucille said breathlessly, "Sometimes it was a weird reunion when I met Charlie's ex-boyfriend again. I totally wished I didn't want to see him because he was so mean to my sister sometimes."

"I agree with you fully on that, Lulu." Angel Dust said, "Hey, would you guys mind if we could go somewhere place?"

"Sure, but it's seven in the noon. The whole will closed in two hours." I said.

"Nah, I thought we could go to the National Park as a date." Angel Dust said, smiling.

"Uuuum... Sure." I muttered awkwardly, "But I already have a boyfriend."

"It's not like I wanted to go on a date with you. I'm just saying we could have more fun." Angel Dust said.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

"National Park, huh? I used to go there a lot with my family." Lucille said with a smile.

"So you haven't gone to the National Park for a long?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yep."

"Come on, boys. Let's go on a date!" Lucille said excitedly as she took our hands that made me feel uncomfortable with a sweatdrop and Angel Dust was okay with that. It seems like he was blushing softly because I noticed he has a crush on her.

***

The three of us were leading our way to somewhere into the woods as we made it to the National Park.

"Here we are. Hell National Park." Angel Dust said, smiling.

"Hell National Park?" I was confused, widening my eye sockets a bit.

"Yep. My favorite place. You'll like it here." Lucille said. We walked towards the road where all the people were walking and jogging.

"So what kind of Hell National Park is this, guys?" Chara asked curiously who came out of my other side.

"It's like a wilderness. Nature. The forest is filled with summery places. I always love to go to Hell National Park with my family." Lucille said, smiling.

"I see. Anything else you want to show me?" I asked, smiling back.

Angel Dust took my hand, "There's a big bridge that we can go cross it then we can see the big river." He said, "There is another Hell National Park like playground or campground. These are my favorite place, too."

"Okay," I said as we headed towards the bridge then crossed it before I could see another Hell National Park that has a playground and campgrounds that my friends were talking about.

"Do you like it?" Lucille asked.

I smiled as I spun around towards her. "I love it." I said, "I don't know why the Hell National Park looks perfect, but I love it."