Run Away And Secret Reveals

Five Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

I was dreaming before waking up. I had a nightmare about realizing the X-Event's demands, I go out of my way to kill the entire cast of characters and absorbs the soul of the X-Event to grant me the power. Finally, I was able to OVERWRITE so I can bring them back. My eyes turned purple and now I am in charge of this timeline.

I chuckled, sounded so psycho. "Finally! It's mine!" I shouted excitedly, looking at my bare hands. I knew I was losing my sanity. "I can change everything and everything will be better."

Somehow, I summoned OVERWRITE button in order to bring them back to life after what I did to them.

"I can bring them back and build a bright future together," I said, pressing the button until I revived them. But something isn't right. They all looked like they melting, which I never understand. All of them looked like zombies.

"Sans..."

"Sans..."

They looked terrible. I was scared and confused. I don't understand why they look terrible after bringing them back with the OVERWRITE button.

"Why are you all look different?" I asked as I felt my purple tears are streaming down my face. I trembled a bit, "Why...? Why can't I remember you!?"

"Sans..."

"Sans..."

"Brother..."

This is too much! I must fix them, so I can bring them back immediately! I continued to summon the OVERWRITE button as I keep staring at them. I feel like I was feeling frozen in fear, never knew how to bring them back to their normal state.

"I need to be perfect. Perfection until bringing my perfect family back." I said in a trembling voice.

"Don't do it, brother..." It was my younger brother Papyrus who growled, sounded like a zombie. He looked terrible, but I wanted to bring him back.

Then again, I pressed the OVERWRITE button until something is going on. I widened my eyes and saw it was XGaster who looked fucked up when he was melting. Why can I control the timeline!? Why can I create my world!? My new life!? Our new life!? God, please help me!

"We are perfect..."

I pressed the OVERWRITE button again until I was surrounded by the glitches when I saw XGaster was standing in front of me, looking like a monstrous. I gasped when I saw him reaching out his hand towards me when I saw his face is changing. It was Alastor.

"You are so stupid, Cross. Neither do you know... Your hopes and dreams do not work in my reality!"

Then I felt being grabbed in the throat by Alastor's tentacles, choking the life out of me until I blackout instantly.

***

"Cross? Cross, wake up!"

I woke up from the nightmare when I was awakened by Lucille who looked worried. I widened my eyes, not knowing why she was in my room. I sweatdropped in complication.

"Luce?" I mumbled, feeling a bit tired.

Chara appeared in front of me. "It's about time you awake."

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were having a nightmare, so we woke you up," Lucille told me.

I gleamed my eye sockets. "I see..."