Too Many Nightmares To Handle

Four Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

When we made it to the model, I became more exhausted than before. Everyone was tired after traveled far away from their home. Everyone was asleep. Except me who isn't going to sleep. Chara still wants to trick me by believing the word he told me to trust him, which doesn't work out. However, while I couldn't sleep very well, I sat beside Lucille in her sleeping form while I was watching over the window, making sure it wasn't Alastor who is coming after us. I want to go to sleep, but I can't. I'm kinda feeling depressed and anxious.

Chara gazed at me without hesitation. "You know you can't stay up all night, watching through the window like that, right?"

I ignored him.

"Oh, come on, Cross. You know I'm not doing anything stupid, right? I'm tired, too." Chara said, frowning at him.

I glared at him tiredly. "I still don't trust you." I said, "You always hunt me in my sleep. Now I'll have to keep an eye on you for a while, making sure you don't enter my dreams."

"And Alastor?" Chara asked.

I sighed. "And Alastor. Yes. I'll keep a watch, too."

Chara sighed, sitting next to me. "You know, I feel bad for you, right?"

I looked away.

"You always look like shit every time you went off battling people that you despise. You need to stop being so paranoid about what will happen next."

When my eyes are about to close, I was about to pass out. I was becoming more exhausted when I couldn't stay all night watching over them. "I wish you would leave me alone, Chara..." I muttered tiredly, yawning.

"Go to sleep, Cross. You need to rest until you recovered."

Then I suddenly passed out until something happens again...

Cross's Dream

When I passed out after trying anything to stay all night to keep myself a guard, I found out myself trap in the chain, and I thought Chara was taking over, but instead, all I saw was Alastor who dressed with my outfits. I widened my eyes in shock.

"Alastor!?" I shouted in shock.

Alastor grinned at me. "You know full well that you will never defeat me, Cross." He said, "You're nothing but a fool. If I don't have your soul, no one can."

I grunted, struggling to break free until I saw Alastor transformed himself into me when I didn't like that kind of nightmare.

Alastor laughed, "I knew this would work! Now you'll be the one who hides behind me just like the little spoiled brat I got rid of it who is with you all the time! Now Lucille will be mine at last!"

"NO! You're not real! This is just a nightmare! This isn't real! You're not real either!" I yelled in anger at Alastor.

"Oh, please, my dear fellow. Let's see how powerful am I like you always do from before." Alastor said before he can summon one of my powers. I didn't know where Chara went, but surely he wasn't around in my dream.

I kept struggling to break free from the chains. "Fucking bastard! Let me go!"

"It feels odd having a monster body but it doesn't matter. Once I get your soul, I'll be fully alive and I'll be the one to control your world. And then I'll have your golden heart locket you have and then my dear Lucille will be mine at last."