Lucille's Punishment

Nine Days of Hell

***

Lucille's POV

After we had won the battle and got separated from my friends and the new guy that I had noticed before. He seems like a badass to me. I thought maybe he can teach me how to be the powerful one like him. Well, let's change the subject.

When I came back home, I saw my mother, Queen Lilith, was waiting for me in the hallway room, which I knew for myself I was in deep trouble.

"Lucille, where have you been?"

"Uuuuum... nothing..." I lied.

She frowned at me. "Nothing, huh? Then why don't you watch television with your dad?"

My head was sweating up in fear. "I could, but--"

"LULU, GET OVER THERE!" I flinched to hear my dad yelling at me, so I do as he told as I entered the living room and saw him watching on the news.

I gulped. "Um, yes, Dad?"

"What's this?" Dad asked me as he pointed at the television news where I was a few earlier ago.

I widened my gray eyes and stared at it with a sweatdrop. "Um... Television news?"

"And why are you on the news again!?"

"We-well... I don't know..."

"You don't know? Then explain this!" He said as he brought the remote to pressed a button to reveal the news. Of course, he reserved it then rewatch it. How disbelief!

"Breaking news, everyone! I am Katie Killjoy and on today's news, the Blood Princess strikes again with all out the Turf War alongside Cherri Bomb and Angel Dust. But who is this mysterious man in white clothing with a giant knife he's carrying? He looks so badass when he can fight against the Overlord. Who is this demon and where did he come from? Find out why!"

"What a duo of chicks they are. I'd like to be dominated by those two girls!" Tom exclaimed in a lust voice.

"Tom, you fucking pig!" She snarled as she splashed him in the face with a hot coffee, which he screamed in pain. After that, he turned off the television and sighed in annoyance as I knew I had to face him without hesitation.

"Luce, you're a princess. Start acting one." Dad scolded me.

I groaned in annoyance. "Then maybe I don't wanna be!" I argued, "I wanted to have so much fun and hang out with my friends more. I don't want to rule over the kingdom, dad!"

"I don't care!" Dad argued back, "You have to! Whatever you like it or not. Well, since your older sister isn't fit the next heir to the throne, so I expect you to activate it right."

"Then how come Charlie isn't gonna rule over hell instead of me!?"

"Apple pie, your sister wanted to focus on her hotel project. You are now the new heir to the throne and you will be the future queen."

I groaned in anger. "It's not fair! I fucking hate this place!"

"Lucille, watch your mouth and do not talk to your father that way! We are doing what's best for you!"

I turned away and crossed my arms across my chest as I began to ignore him, but I can still argue with him.

"Lucille, don't you dare--"

"Now, now, Luci. I'll handle this." It was my mother again who interrupted my father's argument before she could speak to me immediately. I could feel my mother's touch as I began to look at her gaze.