Big Trouble At The Bar

Eight Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

I went back to the bar with Alexis and Angel Dust while having good times. Of course, I wanted to hang out with them so often. However, when I was taking another sip of beer, I felt something tapping my shoulders. I turned around and saw it was Chara who tapped my shoulder.

"Cross, we got a problem." He warned me.

"What now, Chara?" I asked him in annoyance.

"It's Alastor."

"What about him?" I asked him again.

"He has to manipulate Lucille for telling her a lie."

I gave him a confused look on my face. "Okay, am I drunk or am I okay?"

He frowned at him. "You look fine, stupid."

"Okay," I said.

"Listen, Alastor tells her a lie about you have manipulated her by believing in your words you have told her after you and that asshole yandere deer had a private fight. He makes her believe you were in love with her to take her away from her friends and family."

I frowned at him after he explained everything to me. "You gotta be fucking kidding me..."

"Well, Luce didn't know you already dated with Dream! What are you gonna do when she comes here and looking so pissy at you? What will you do?"

I sighed, rubbing my face. "I don't know, Chara, but I knew Alastor will never stop." When I continue to talk to Chara, we ended up being approached by the man. I recognized this guy from before. It was Vox!

"Well, well, well. If it is a fucko who came to this bar. What are you doing here, anyway, newly?"

I scoffed, rolling my eyes as I turned away. "It's none of your business."

"Excuse me?"

I glanced at him with a glaring look. "You heard me, I said it's none of your business," I said in anger tone voice, "I suggest you step five feet away from me."

Vox scoffed at me. "You know, I hope you won't do it again just like you beat us down and took our two toys like them where you're talking to me back then."

I scoffed back. "It won't happen again."

"Hey, Vox. You're here for another drink?" A waiter asked as he brought wine for him.

Vox smirked as he brought a tip for him. "I'll take one." He said as he gives his money to him then took the first sip of wine. I didn't like the way it happens. He was just smirking and glaring at me instantly. I could feel Chara was glaring back at him hatefully as he gritted his teeth sharply.

"So, now I want you to give those two back to Val, or else I'll have to force you to," Vox said being so impatient.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't force me and I always have my way. So I don't want any trouble like we did that last time."

"Really? Well, that's too bad, freak. Because you--" Suddenly, I gripped him in the collars with my left hand then tossed him on the table that could cause shattered his television face. I glared at him as my eyes growled red with hatred. Chara appeared again with his sinister smile on his face while pleading with me to beat that son of a bitch. I summoned my blade before I managed to attack him. Everyone became terrified of me, so I leaned my blade at the tip of his television nose while facing him with consequence.

"You are going to stop following us around in the town. I need you to leave these two alone. When I ever see you again, I will turn you into a smashed tv. Got it?" I said in a frightened voice with a sinner smile on my face.

He gulped in fear as he nodded in response. Then I put my blade away and let him go until I pointed straight at the exit door.

"Now walk over the door and get out." I declared him.

He growled at me. "This isn't over, freak! I promised Val that I will bring these two back to him and then I will tear you like a fucking divorce paper!"

I chuckled. "Are you serious now? You walk right. Now... GET. OUT. NOW!"

He got scared again until he surrounded himself then ran off. After that, everyone was staring at me in shock, especially Alexis and Angel Dust. They started to exclaim with victory.

"Hey, love! You did awesome to defend Vox! How are we gonna repay ya?" Angel Dust said as he leaned close to me and was about to kiss me, but I pushed him away with a disgusted look on my face.

"Thanks for protecting us, Cross," Alexis said.

I smirked. "No problem."

Chara appeared again as he was frowning at me for showing them some appreciation. "Okay, appreciation or fun, can we get back to the point when Lucille thinks--" I cut him off as I covered his mouth while I was smiling around.

"Not now, Chara. I'll deal with the situation later. I knew I'm in big trouble at the bar in Hell." I said.