Lost And Found

Three Days of Hell

***

Cross's POV

After we saved ourselves from the river of lava, we walked all around in the woods through the pathway. While we were walking, we became so tired and hungry. I heard Chara muttering out for food, so I ignored him. I mean, dude. He's a phantom who's been living inside of the other side of my body. He wasn't supposed to be hungry.

"I want... Food... Food." Chara muttered out.

We saw him picking the leaf then eat it, which Husker rolled his eyes when saw him eating it. Suddenly, he stared at Husker when he imagined him as the roasted cat food.

"Food!" Chara shouted as he grabbed Husker's ear and was about to eat him alive until he got hit in the back of his head, which I got hurt, too.

"You leave Husker alone!" Alexis scolded Chara.

"The fuck is that about!" Chara argued, "I'm dying of hunger!"

"Perhaps I have some leftover food," Alexis said, pulling out the piece of bread from her pocket.

Chara gasped happily. "Really!?"

"Food!?" Lucille gasped, drooling from her mouth.

"Here you go," Alexis said.

"Not so fast!" Lucille shouted as she attached the piece of bread that the two flinched in shock.

"Hey!" Chara shouted at her face. "It's my food!"

"But I need this food because I'm starving to death!" Lucille shouted back as she took the first bite of the bread.

"Bite me, you fucking bitch!" Chara yelled as he started to tackle her and tried to steal it back from her. I knew the two were fighting each other over the food as we watched them.

"Have you two gone mind?" Alexis asked.

I sweatdropped, signing at that. Angel Dust was drooling for hunger, needing food as well. When Lucille and Chara continued to fight over the food, they accidentally dropped the piece of bread at the creek of lava. The two gasped in shock. After that, they spun around and faced each other with anger.

"Now look what you done!?" They shouted and started to fight again.

"You bitch!" Chara yelled, pulling her hair out that caused her to cry out in pain. I saw Lucille grabbing the back of his hair and started to hit him in the face.

I grunted in pain. Cherri Bomb noticed I'm in pain because of Chara who still lives inside of me, connecting to me.

"Both of you, break it off! Don't you see Cross is in pain?" Cherri Bomb shouted, breaking them off the fight and pointing at me.

Lucille became concerned. "Why is he in pain?"

"Because our souls connected to each other," Chara explained.

"Connected?"

He nodded. "Yes, if they hurt Cross, I get hurt. If they hurt me, he gets hurt. But when he went on a battle, I always helped him out to summon our weapons because of my half-determination soul."

"I see," Lucille said, still glaring at him.

"Some bitch like you deserves to starve to death," Chara said, smirking at her evilly.