Chapter 37

M: Hey guys, Mizuki here! The author wants to thank you for your patience and dedication to reading this story. Today it's just me, because this story will soon come to an end. However, I know that no matter what, we'll keep going ahead. So, we hope you do the same and join me for the last moments with this amazing team and friends of mine. But for now...let's hit the court. Enjoy.

Beep...Beep-Beep

"Is it on?"

"Yup, it's rolling."

"(Giggles)Well then get out of the way, Satoshi."

"(Laughs)Hold on, I gotta adjust the lens."

In the middle of a parking lot, Masaki and Satoshi are operating a camera while Mizuki stands from a distance, part of a mountain and a road behind her in the background.

"Should we be recording this?"

"We can edit out the stuff later."

"No, keep it. It's much more real this way."

"Hey guys, hurry up. The others are waiting."

"Alright, I've got it. You ready?"

"Dude, I've been standing here for the past five minutes."

"Haha, okay here we go...and~ action!"

Mizuki waves to the camera.

"Hey guys! It's Mizuki, here...so uh...I just want to give a shout out to the teams who I've selected to watch this video document."

"Come on, Mizuki, relax a little."

"I-I am," she flusters, "besides, this is gonna lead up to some important stuff you know."

"If we can get a move on, please~..."

"Right, right, sorry."

"Continue, Little Blossom."

"Thanks Masaki. Anyway, I'm doing this to say thank you for making me feel welcomed after four long years away from home...and to say farewell. As such, I think it's only right that I tell you the rest of the details that I've left out, cause, well...I'm not sure when you'll have time to watch this so...here goes."

Mizuki takes a deep breath and relaxes her shoulders. 

"Some of you already know that I've been accepted into Tohoku University; that fact is true. However...I won't be living in Miyagi Prefecture. The truth is..."

Masaki slowly moves the camera on the revolving stick, following Mizuki's movements. They soon stop right where you can see the town and sea from below.

"My new home will be here...in Tokyo."

She points at the iconic tower sticking out like a toothpick from the distance. 

"And that's not even the most shocking news, because...well..."

"Mizuki and I have been had!"

Akira jumps in front of her. 

"Skye, don't do that!"

"Sorry but I couldn't take the suspense~! Also I'm still mad at Shotarou-san for lying to us."

"Ah, hey, what are you—"

Akira forcibly moves the camera towards the elderly coach standing by.