Chapter 9

Hey guys! Hope ur in for more HQ!! My updates will take a while, but it'll be worth it. So I'll be quickening the pace. Here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it! P.S...if you're wondering about the drawings, I made these way before this story published. Hope you like them.

Schools from all over were arriving at their certain locations. The Miyagi Perfecture Inter-High was now here, as every volleyball team was stepping inside. Karasuno was especially making a first impression once they came. They all had their uniforms, black that spelled fierce and wild in everyone's mind. Some of them knew most of the players, mainly Nishinoya and Kageyama for their status in volleyball. Mizuki was walking beside Kiyoko san as they went down the hallway. They were talking as some guys were looking at them while whispering.

"Beautiful..."

"The girl with the orange hair is really pretty."

"You should go talk to her."

"Should I?"

"Can I help you?" Mizuki stood in front, starling them. Her amber eyes stared at one of them, making him blush.

"N-no...its nothing."

"Hmm~"

"Mizuki~" Takeda called her.

"Oh, excuse me. I have to go," she bowed and then left. Just then, one of the boys saw the back of her jacket.

"What's wrong?"

"Just now... uh..."

"Eh?"

Karasuno was walking down the hallway. 

"I have to go to the restroom," Mizuki said, "I'll find you guys after."

"Alright," Takeda nodded, as Mizuki left. After a while, Karasuno was looking around. Hinata was especially excited.

"What are you doing?" Kageyama raised his eyebrow at him.

"That's the smell of tournaments," Hinata thought.

"Right?" Nishinoya smiled at him.

"Its them."

"H-he's huge!" They heard voices from up front. The third years' expressions changed when seeing the familiar faces.

"Its Date Kogyo." Both teams stared at each other. Just then, the tall boy with no eyebrows pointed at Asahi, with what seemed to be a glaring look.

"You got a problem?" Nishinoya was about to engage, when Asahi stopped him. He had a serious face when facing the white hair boy. It was silent for a while. Then, a boy with short black hair came up with a flustered expression.

"Hey, hey, hey! Stop that," he looked at the tall boy.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he shakily said while trying to push the boy's arm down, "hey, Futakuchi, help me out."

"Sure," the boy with brown hair stepped in, "sorry about that. This guy targets our opponent's ace whenever he sees him. So...you better be ready."

Date went the other way, leaving Karasuno. As Date Kogyo walked even further, the black hair boy was scolding the two boys.

"You can't talk to people like that," he glared at them, "show some respect."

"We were just warning them, captain," Futakuchi shrugged.

Before they pressed any further, the white hair boy felt something bump into him. The team looked down to see an orange hair girl; Mizuki.

"Ow," she rubbed her head, "did I hit a wall?"