Chapter 14

Hey there~! Its Hinata Mizuki! I'll be taking over for author-san here! So~...I'll be taking you guys with me on my very own trip, while the guys at Karasuno have an epidemic on their hands. Let's get started~......

Morning had broke. Good thing for Mizuki, because she was about to head out for her morning jog like usual. She was the only one awakeShe tied her hair up while eating a piece of toast. 

RING~

"Hm?" She saw her phone go off. Mizuki picked it up and answered.

"This is Hinata Mizuki speaking...."

[Mizuki?]

"Oh, hey Shotarou-sensei. What's up?"

[Are you still home?]

"Hai. I'm about to head out, though."

[Cancel it.]

"What?"

[You got an appointment to attend to.]

"....Appointment...?"

>>>>>>>>>>Hours later>>>>>>>>>>>

The gym was lively as ever. The volleyball team was practicing. Ukai was the referee. When the whistle blew, team b won the set.

"Yosh~ let's take a break," Ukai hollered. Everyone went to the side as they each grabbed a towel and water bottle. However, Ukai was too fixated on a different matter.

"They haven't had enough practice matches with other teams. I don't think the Neighborhood Association will always be there to help. So what should we do?"

"Guys--ah!!"

CRASH!!

They turned to see Takeda, lying on the floor face front.

"T-Takeda-sensei?" Ukai sweat dropped. Takeda quickly got up. 

"W-we're going, right?"

"Eh?" 

"Your nose is bleeding."

Takeda showed a piece of paper.

"Tokyo!"

"Ah!" Everyone wide eyed him.

"Tokyo," Hinata repeated, "Tokyo...you mean...Nekoma!?" Hinata beamed.

"Achoo!" In Tokyo, the Nekoma volleyball players were staring at Kenma after he sneezed, letting a strand of mucus hang.

"Geh! Gross!" Yamamoto yuck.

"Tissue," Yaku handed Kenma one.

"A practice match?" Kageyama asked.

"Yeah! But it won't be with just Nekoma this time...its also the Fukurodani Academy Group."

"Seriously?" 

"Hai. Its a group of schools from the Kanto Region, that includes Nekoma. They hold practice matches all the time."

"Schools like those have built through relationships throughout the years, so its hard to get in without connections," Ukai implied, "we have to thank Nekomata. And sensei, too...I'm sure he kept persisting him..."

"Ah--no! Your name was a lot of help, Ukai-kun..."

"Thank you!" 

"Eh?" Takeda saw the boys bowing to him. He smiled.